There must be someone

perhaps try the national trust and similar organisations, there used to be a site called countryside-jobs that was full of jobs from local councils and things doing country type work and volunteering and apprenticeships. would be worth doing for a few years.

perhaps try the national trust and similar organisations, there used to be a site called countryside-jobs that was full of jobs from local councils and things doing country type work and volunteering and apprenticeships. would be worth doing for a few years.

Dont mean to put a bad light on things but my local national trust were all set to give me a apprentaship until they found out i worked my dogs in the area.....on the land of two of the biggest farm in the areas....never been to or anywere near anywere with that green :censored: leaf symbol since

I've just posted almost the exact same thing haha.

All the best mate, if I get any contacts or owt I'll let you know as well :thumbs:

Ive just read your post .. Good luck pal.

You on about going to haughall?

I went there for about 3 month.

What you wanting to study?

Dont mean to put a bad light on things but my local national trust were all set to give me a apprentaship until they found out i worked my dogs in the area.....on the land of two of the biggest farm in the areas....never been to or anywere near anywere with that green :censored: leaf symbol since

thats odd because i have permission on 5 different national trust estates run by 3 different people and they couldnt be more accommodating. the trust as an organization are a bunch of back stabbing shafting twats, but a good way to start if you play the system, yet never had a problem with country sports. i know there are another couple of folk on here who have permission to ferret and run dogs on another estate in another region also.

I've just posted almost the exact same thing haha.

All the best mate, if I get any contacts or owt I'll let you know as well :thumbs:

Ive just read your post .. Good luck pal.

You on about going to haughall?

I went there for about 3 month.

What you wanting to study?

Aye Houghall mate. I was going to do a full time course there but in all honesty I'd rather jump in at the deep and and start working as soon as possible, least then I'll be making money, so apprenticeship it is :D

What did you do like? Was the course just 3 month or did you leave?

Did you do any of the short courses? I've been looking at some of them to do in me spare time, dry stone walling, etc. Look canny good.