the old boy and his off spring

never mind the old dog,lets see the bitch :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

you always get one here,s the sister all three are 14 month know and been dug two im sure khl 999 will put a pic of dam up he own,s her

haircut006.jpg

A hardy looking bitch,good breeding just oozes out of them.
  • Like 1

WHAT THE FUC WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT WORKING TYPE ROXYBOI,MAKE ME SICK PEOPLE PUTTING THEY PICTURES UP OF THEIR DOGS THAT AVE SEEN FUC ALL BUT A SHOW RING,THEN PRICKS LIKE YOU SAYING NICE WORKING TYPE LAKIES,IVE GOT A PET WESTIE SEEN MORE WORK THAN THIS LOT

Iv had WORKING terriers for years over 25 years, how long u been at it

WHAT THE FUC WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT WORKING TYPE ROXYBOI,MAKE ME SICK PEOPLE PUTTING THEY PICTURES UP OF THEIR DOGS THAT AVE SEEN FUC ALL BUT A SHOW RING,THEN PRICKS LIKE YOU SAYING NICE WORKING TYPE LAKIES,IVE GOT A PET WESTIE SEEN MORE WORK THAN THIS LOT

only one prick pal you odviously dont know the dam or he sire

when do you want to go out for a dig your place or mine upto you going to pm my number to you now mate the bitch is my kids pet but been dug to so what your problem