Lifes a boar .............

2nd Trip on the boar and I was very pleased with the result . Head shot this boar and he went over without even a kick :boogie: Thats my 2nd boar in 2 outings , Diana the goddess of hunting was shining down on me :D

2ndboarapril2011002.jpg

2ndboarapril2011008.jpg

how do you feel, shooting a feral boar? :hmm:

their not exactly wild in the uk are they??

unless ye went abroad and shot it, in that case, fair play.

thing about rifle men is, they can get very greedy at times, i know, i was one myself and seen my so called rifle friends, shoot everything going, even hares in the summer. :thumbdown:

thank god i sold my rifle. !!

not all rifle men are like this, but a lot are. !

i wondered when you would appear back on the forum. did you have permision or did you poach that yin :feck::hmm:

:clapper::clapper: it was tightrope walkin along the ryelock Tam :unsure: but am sure it would fall on the right side o the fence :angel::icon_redface: ...............................................AYE RIGHT !!!!!

And no face in the pic...................very unusual :hmm: summat to hide :hmm:

i wondered when you would appear back on the forum. did you have permision or did you poach that yin :feck::hmm:

:clapper::clapper: it was tightrope walkin along the ryelock Tam :unsure: but am sure it would fall on the right side o the fence :angel::icon_redface: ...............................................AYE RIGHT !!!!!

And no face in the pic...................very unusual :hmm: summat to hide :hmm:

Now , now boys this is getting boring , Grown men acting like kids in the playground name calling and bullying.

Why dont you get some new toys to play with as you've obviously got nothing else to do in your sad lives if this is all you can find to do !!!!!

If you cant post anything positive other than false allegations dont bother. :no:

Why dont you actually get out in the field hunting and post about your exploits , Oh I forgot you cant being that you are armchair hunters !!!! :gunsmilie:

• Like 3

Now , now boys this is getting boring , Grown men acting like kids in the playground name calling and bullying.

Why dont you get some new toys to play with as you've obviously got nothing else to do in your sad lives if this is all you can find to do !!!!!

If you cant post anything positive other than false allegations dont bother. :no:

Why dont you actually get out in the field hunting and post about your exploits , Oh I forgot you cant being that you are armchair hunters !!!! :gunsmilie:

am not getting bored with it.as for being a armchair hunter i would rather b that than a poacher :thumbdown: .as for the false allegations your the one who put the pictures on the forum :feck:

how do you feel, shooting a feral boar? :hmm:

their not exactly wild in the uk are they??

unless ye went abroad and shot it, in that case, fair play.

thing about rifle men is, they can get very greedy at times, i know, i was one myself and seen my so called rifle friends, shoot everything going, even hares in the summer. :thumbdown:

thank god i sold my rifle. !!

not all rifle men are like this, but a lot are. !

Feral in some places. Wild in others. Get over to the Forest of Dean or the New Forest. There are plenty about and they sure aren't feral. One chased my bro a few years back when we went jogging and it went at him like a demon.

I'm sure someone did genetic testing on some of the pigs from those areas a few years back; they showed a marginally different genetic makeup to feral pigs: Suggesting inbreeding of a small relict population, with no new blood for many many generations. I think i read that somwhere but i might be wrong................

Edited by Tomm Parr