shiny dog

My lovely missus took some cracking pictures of our dogs today here are a few of my kelpie x grew maggie just turned 2 she has had a good season despite a few rips and tears. i need to keep up her obedience training as she is a head strong little bugger. she has got to 22" ats and for a first x she is very quick. I use her just for ferreting.

096.jpg

045.jpg

097.jpg

099.jpg

she is doing the collie thing on this one she is constantly herding the other dogs

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mate mines still the same,, and shes 6 in 6 weeks time 100 mile an hour at evrything. and mines only 1/4 kelpie x grew.   i would defo have another , but not till this ones either very old , or

Thanks for the nice comments lads,   Rocky 1 thanks for asking about The big dog he is back to fitness and is coming on a treat it was a good decision of my son to not put him down the leg is disfi

shiny coat equals, a healthy dog ,equals well looked after by her owner, good work

no secrets to her shiny coat she just has one :D she is a full on little dog, she does everything at 100mph so dead easy to keep fit the only time she has lost condition is when she had her first season. she is manic really a lot like collies she never and i mean never stops

She's stunning!

I often tell people my kelpies' great grandsire's must have been saucepans as their coats are like teflon. Even then, they still don't shine quite like Maggie's; she really is a credit to you. :thumbs: Every time I see pictures of her and Dave Sleight's Gem I get tempted to go back to "the darkside."