game dealers

How quick do you get paid for your venison by the game dealers, a mate of mine sell his stuff to a place between kelso and st boswells in scottish borders and he has to wait sometimes up to 5 weeks to get paid

How quick do you get paid for your venison by the game dealers, a mate of mine sell his stuff to a place between kelso and st boswells in scottish borders and he has to wait sometimes up to 5 weeks to get paid

You not alone mate, we use the same place. usually takes a phone call to eventually get the cheque, funny its always been posted the day before you call. :realmad: theres no competition for them round here though.

You not alone mate, we use the same place. usually takes a phone call to eventually get the cheque, funny its always been posted the day before you call. :realmad: theres no competition for them round here though.

me to same dealer :thumbdown:

Thats why all mine go in the freezer sometimes its a mates freezer though,mine gets a bit full at times.If I had to wait that long for payment then I would just go elsewhere I think my mate uses the game dealer in perth and gets his cash on the spot....

I dont use them very often, but have never had a problem with payment, i always try and go in Office hours so there is someone there..

I take it you guys are leaving them in the fridge?????

• 3 weeks later...

I dont use them very often, but have never had a problem with payment, i always try and go in Office hours so there is someone there..

They pick them up from my mate

Mine is good as he lets you drop off at night on your way back home even if its 11pm. Pick cash up next day or whenever your next passing , he keeps an envelope going for you I normally leave it till I've built up a few then pop in and see him.

I feel sorry for you guys in Scotland because i believe you also don't get paid very well either (well thats what I read on a thread about this subject), sounds like ther's not enough competition.

Mine is good as he lets you drop off at night on your way back home even if its 11pm. Pick cash up next day or whenever your next passing , he keeps an envelope going for you I normally leave it till I've built up a few then pop in and see him.

I feel sorry for you guys in Scotland because i believe you also don't get paid very well either (well thats what I read on a thread about this subject), sounds like ther's not enough competition.

hi i do agree we need more competition round hear might help with the price to