DOGS OR BITCHES

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

never heard such crap in all my life wats better just depends on the dog or bitch breed xs ect ect u cant pick one over the other just for the record best dog on a fox on the lamp i ever seen was a do

Posted Images

ok then il say it,bitches for me im afraid for no other reason than had a dog once that was a complete nightmare,winged at every availiable opertunity but especialy if it ever got knocked up while out lamping it was like a fecking baby,never had one since.

yes i know they not all like that it was just a bad experiance that put me off them thats all never had any trouble with bitches

only kept bitches myself and admit dogs might have that bit extra but theirs been and there is still about some awesome hard rough bitches out there that could shame a few Dogs!Iv'e good memorys of a half xs bitch marley would put a few dogs to shame!(not mine by the way wish she had been)

never heard such crap in all my life wats better just depends on the dog or bitch breed xs ect ect u cant pick one over the other just for the record best dog on a fox on the lamp i ever seen was a dog and best under ground is a bitch so i dont think u can pick one over the other jmo

• Like 1