A lot of lads say they use the fork to aim that way,thing is a catty isnt a precision tool that will fire exactly the same every time,or thats my opinion.

The competition target shooters [we dont really have them here,but its big in America,Europe]need to be consistent,and i think this fork aiming method was developed by them really,but they shoot standard size targets at standard distance's,not representetive of live game in the field when you think about it,some of the target boys are very good shots though and some take plenty of game.

Ive seen this "aiming" talked about a lot on different forums and it ussually goes 2 ways,the lads that mainly hunt live game dont tend to use the fork to aim,but the target boys do,im an instinct shooter myself,but there isnt a right or wrong way really,its your results that count.

you can practic using middle of forks,but its the pull back and release which takes affect too,,try to keep it all straight level and in line as steve says its not like airgun shooting,but practice makes perfect as the old saying gose :thumbs: