the best coursing dogs

What are the best youve seen over a couple of seasons not 1 seasons dogs. Mine were to half collie +greyhounds(pre ban) hares going out of site these 2 would hunt them down and course them back around are feet.Have never seen any like them since and never will other members on here seen them too.:thumbs:

What are the best youve seen over a couple of seasons not 1 seasons dogs. Mine were to half collie +greyhounds(pre ban) hares going out of site these 2 would hunt them down and course them back around are feet.Have never seen any like them since and never will other members on here seen them too.:thumbs:

ive seen alot of good dogs pal none like that tho :victory:

Why do you think you will never see any like them again ? Rather a defeatist attitude,

Cheers.

yea my own dogs pal but do it single handed, lucas, hs sister badger i just put in pup to s gaskin dog,hs other sister i sold for 5k,there mother darky another old bitch i hav she was a topper round cover, round farms,she was bred irish lady to captains brother,huck another top dog in ireland and england,a lota good dogs in belfast.my mate great hairy bitch fast great sticker,fantstic mouth.

yea my own dogs pal but do it single handed, lucas, hs sister badger i just put in pup to s gaskin dog,hs other sister i sold for 5k,there mother darky another old bitch i hav she was a topper round cover, round farms,she was bred irish lady to captains brother,huck another top dog in ireland and england,a lota good dogs in belfast.my mate great hairy bitch fast great sticker,fantstic mouth.

FROM READING YOUR POSTS,YOU ARE JUST IN IT FOR THE MONEY,YOU AINT A REAL DOG MAN

FROM READING YOUR POSTS,YOU ARE JUST IN IT FOR THE MONEY,YOU AINT A REAL DOG MAN

think your a dick mate but mad money for dogs and servicing 1 thing i agree with ye on

few,up,here,to,we,did,not,send,them,all,to,the,north,lol, :thumbs::thumbs:

which one of the gaskin dogs did you use mate .i think i might have owned the hairy bitch your on about if jj had it at one time

which one of the gaskin dogs did you use mate .i think i might have owned the hairy bitch your on about if jj had it at one time

i used s gaskins old trmp dog was over with him 5 march, this rogh bitch the man bred hmself

Why do you think you will never see any like them again ? Rather a defeatist attitude,

Cheers.

T hey were dogs you only come across 1 in a life time,most people slip there dogs. These were never on a slip hunted them up coursed and killed big numbers for a half bred they were special.:thumbs:

Cheers.

T hey were dogs you only come across 1 in a life time,most people slip there dogs. These were never on a slip hunted them up coursed and killed big numbers for a half bred they were special.:thumbs:

Yeah they sound good ! Big numbers killed !Hunted up , double handed !Probably in tuffty grass paddocks in september !

• Like 1

Cheers.

Yeah they sound good ! Big numbers killed !Hunted up , double handed !Probably in tuffty grass paddocks in september !

YEAH THEY WERE DOUBLED UP BUT IN NOV ,DEC ,JAN.:tongue2:

Cheers.

Well thats alright then !!!

Cheers.

Well thats alright then !!!

:laugh::laugh: