SOUTH LINCOLNSHIRE WILDFOWLERS

SOUTH LINCOLNSHIRE WILDFOWLERS ON THE WASH

Are now offering new membership for the 2011/12 season, also day permits are available but you must be a member of "BASC" . we have over 20 miles of foreshore to shoot over, from the 1st of september until the 20th of febuary. ... we have some of the best duck marshes on the wash.. if not the best on the wash ..

we have a big variety of wildfowl on our marshes with great numbers of wigeon, teal .... the wash also winters over 100,000 + pinks each year , also we have a good stock of greys and canadas ..

the price to shoot for the year is £110 with £56 of that going to "BASC" and £54 to south lincs for the shooting ...

anyone who has not ttried costal wildfowling and wants to give it a go there will be someone in the club to take you out for a few flights .....

click on the link and it will take you to our website for any more info

S.L.W.C

Guest john5

hiya wag

i cannot believe that there are no takers for this offer and you forgot to mention the multitudes of golden plover in that area

there are so many wanna be shooters asking for permision i thought this guy would be flooded out with applicants

£54 quid for 6 months shooting and its all leagal

• Like 1

hiya wag

i cannot believe that there are no takers for this offer and you forgot to mention the multitudes of golden plover in that area

there are so many wanna be shooters asking for permision i thought this guy would be flooded out with applicants

I joined last year and I wished that I had joined years ago :thumbs:

I can thoroughly recommend the club :thumbs:

hiya wag

20 miles of shoreline, that is incredible. The price is great and no doubt the members too. Wish I could retire early with a lot more money than I will . I'd buy a tiny place, an old running heap of a car, and I'd spend a month or so of each season and more during the hunting season there. Oh well, so much for pipe dreams. Just wondering, does the club accept foreigners?

hiya wag

20 miles of shoreline, that is incredible. The price is great and no doubt the members too. Wish I could retire early with a lot more money than I will . I'd buy a tiny place, an old running heap of a car, and I'd spend a month or so of each season and more during the hunting season there. Oh well, so much for pipe dreams. Just wondering, does the club accept foreigners?

Well they accepted me mate and I am from Chesterfield so you stand a chance :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone who is interested in joining the club wants to meet up I will be at the SLWC clayshoot on 22/05/2011 at about 09.15 ish for a round, introduce yourself as I will be the one with the crazy black Paterdale in my avatar.

I dont know a lot about wildfowling but we will have a laugh. :boogie:

Regards

Hcc

Guest john5

If anyone who is interested in joining the club wants to meet up I will be at the SLWC clayshoot on 22/05/2011 at about 09.15 ish for a round, introduce yourself as I will be the one with the crazy black Paterdale in my avatar.

Regards

Hcc

hey harry , if i am not in hospital or in recovery on that date i may take you up on that

Regards

Hcc

hey harry , if i am not in hospital or in recovery on that date i may take you up on that

You are very welcome mate we can always pip loudly when we go past Wags and get him out of bed :boogie::boogie:

hi,i,m interested in waterfowling. the membership is 110 pound with 56 pound going to basc for membership. as i,m already a member of basc would it the just cost myself 54 pound for membership. cheers stav

Guest john5

hi,i,m interested in waterfowling. the membership is 110 pound with 56 pound going to basc for membership. as i,m already a member of basc would it the just cost myself 54 pound for membership. cheers stav

send a letter to the BASC organisation stating you are a member of another club with your membership number and say you wish to claim back your duplicate fees ...........sorted

send a letter to the BASC organisation stating you are a member of another club with your membership number and say you wish to claim back your duplicate fees ...........sorted

Yes same as john says you claim it back, last year I joined SLWC and paid the subs and the BASC which you have to no matter how may clubs you are in,or even if you joined BASC without being in a club, then I sent BASC an email saying that I was in two clubs and I would like to claim one back and they put the cheque in the post to me.

• 2 weeks later...

See you all at the SLWC clay shoot on Sunday I shall be there for about 09.30ish as I hope to be at the marsh first to see the tide 6.9m at 08.57 I think it is. I want to see what effect it has and where it floods whilst I am there.

Regards

Hcc