i think its the one above, was told he was £500 pound a line, coursing lads must have a bob or two haha

According to Caspers owner, he is saluki saturated on the sire's side but not full bred, and on the dams side is mainly deerhound/collie/grey X line bred lurcher.

Hope this helps.

PS, I have a pup out of him myself.

Taken about 5 weeks ago at 6 months.

Cheers, D.

nice looking pup mate.the father to your pup is my old dog caspa .ive never seen the mother kat run but i have heard she does her job .and the sire is the best dog i have ever owned .have you done anything with him yet mate ?atb albert

i think its the one above, was told he was £500 pound a line, coursing lads must have a bob or two haha

According to Caspers owner, he is saluki saturated on the sire's side but not full bred, and on the dams side is mainly deerhound/collie/grey X line bred lurcher.

Hope this helps.

PS, I have a pup out of him myself.

Taken about 5 weeks ago at 6 months.

Cheers, D.

nice looking pup mate.the father to your pup is my old dog caspa .ive never seen the mother kat run but i have heard she does her job .and the sire is the best dog i have ever owned .have you done anything with him yet mate ?atb albert

Hello mate, she's now 7 months and I've had a few rabs on the beam with her but nothing really she's still a babby.

Decent on the lead, with other dogs, in motor, jumping little stuff, TBH she's doing everything I could ask for but I'll know more this time next year LOL.

MB's Kat is a good bitch, several on here have slated her but I've been out with her a dozen times this past few years and she's a

very, very decent animal.:thumbs:

From what you, and Lee say, she should make a very good all rounder.

Cheers, D.