cocker or sprocker?

Interested in owning a cocker or a cocker cross(size wise mainly),it will only be used for bushing as you would a terrier

Anything i need to consider when choose a breed,im open to any ideas(dog will not be shot over)

I'm a cocker man, tney've got brains.But if you want a dog purely for hunting get a springer :thumbs: .Springers will hit cover hard and will hunt all day, cockers will hunt hard if you put the training in.If not you'll end up with a shit dog, if it's young enough i'll give you £25 :thumbs:

No difference in the 2.

Both Springers and Cockers hunt in pretty much the same way but you should ask yourself one thing.

'Why would someone with a good cocker or springer cross it with something other than the same breed?' you certainly dont get a better dog.

Im a cocker person but they will both do the job

(if the sprocker is cheap and both parents are actually decent working dogs then there is nothing wrong with one but o wouldnt have one)

I havnt started looking yet,its just an idea thats milling about

im doing more bushing during the day then anything, i dont need a terrier after my old dog is gone

This bitch is going to be bred in the near future a tireless worker and is only 17 inch tts

100_0901.jpg

Never had a cocker or a sprocker but their is some small strains of springers about if you can drop on one that would suite you for bushing work.

yes and your old bitch jan was some springer for size you couldt fault them tiny the real goodens

Never had a cocker or a sprocker but their is some small strains of springers about if you can drop on one that would suite you for bushing work.

yes and your old bitch jan was some springer for size you couldt fault them tiny the real goodens

Yes mate i am glad i kept the bloodline going out of her and just bred small ones instead of buying in other stuff.