R.I.P MY MATE

Guest D.F.K

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unlucky that mate....part and parcel of the lamping game im afraid...no doubt you,ll pick yourself up from this and move on...atb in the future stabba

bad news mate, he looked a good dog. Running 30mph in the dark is always dangerous job, but thats what there are bred for, better (luck) next time

what matters to me he went with his pride in tact, he was a grafter. filling his boots will be hard, we had some good nights, an some poor ones too, i got to line my bitch before he went so fingers cr

I was lucky enough to have a few nights out [bANNED TEXT] this dog, an it was a true grafter very very quick an wat ever it pulled didnt get a second chance he was wrked how every runnin dog shud be R.I.P REMUS

Guest D.F.K

I was lucky enough to have a few nights out [bANNED TEXT] this dog, an it was a true grafter very very quick an wat ever it pulled didnt get a second chance he was wrked how every runnin dog shud be R.I.P REMUS

:thumbs::thumbs: