i had a problem at first for having designs SIMALAR but not the same as other peoples, i was being slated on all the forums by all the top catapult guys who were simply trying to stop people buying my gear, i dont think they like it that people sell catapults of the same or better quality at a lesser price, i see it has a form of bullying.... sinse i have brought out 10 new designs all designed by myself and at a lesser price than most folks, and i would quiet happily send any one of my catapults out to be reviewed against any of the other top catapult makers products, you can get any one of my catapults delivered to your door, any were in the world, fitted with double theraband gold for less than £20, please view the link below to see my GAMEKEEPER CATAPULT range, and as i say all 10 designs were designed by me and not coppied.... all the best john :)

i had a problem at first for having designs SIMALAR but not the same as other peoples, i was being slated on all the forums by all the top catapult guys who were simply trying to stop people buying my gear, i dont think they like it that people sell catapults of the same or better quality at a lesser price, i see it has a form of bullying.... sinse i have brought out 10 new designs all designed by myself and at a lesser price than most folks, and i would quiet happily send any one of my catapults out to be reviewed against any of the other top catapult makers products, you can get any one of my catapults delivered to your door, any were in the world, fitted with double theraband gold for less than £20, please view the link below to see my GAMEKEEPER CATAPULT range, and as i say all 10 designs were designed by me and not coppied.... all the best john :)

They look like nice cattys John best of luck with them :thumbs:

Sounds like certain people just dont want competition :censored:

If i wanted to smell cock, i could smell ya breath you dirty cock sucking twat.

Whats with the dole comments ya mug, never been on the dole.

Now back to your sewing you thick c**t :feck:

d

Ha, as if I'm going to be sewing on a Friday night .............

I'm off to work, scrounger!

Try it some time instead of sitting at home ................... poor me poor me poor me .................... :bye:

If you got no contribution to society then you are a drain on it :yes:

send me one and i will give a honest review agenst one of fish's hunter and bunny busters widow maker :tongue2: