• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK ive just been reunited with my caty, was a great shot as a kid but not so good at the moment LOL, (LESS STRESS THEN SPOSE).

Im gonna take this thread as a challenge :thumbs: ...............TBC

Yours in sport D

Just to add, does a broken window count?

Edited by BULLDOUG

OK ive just been reunited with my caty, was a great shot as a kid but not so good at the moment LOL, (LESS STRESS THEN SPOSE).

Yours in sport D

Lmao yeah just draw a rabbit around the cracks.. going to get my black widow in the morning hopefully by tommorow night i will have sum pictures on have bin a gud shot with a catapult foir a couple of years now

atb

Yours in sport D

Lmao yeah just draw a rabbit around the cracks.. going to get my black widow in the morning hopefully by tommorow night i will have sum pictures on have bin a gud shot with a catapult foir a couple of years now

atb

Well any tips greatly appreciated LOL, the black widow was my caty as a kid, today if i had to buy one from a gun shop etc, i think i would go for the cobra Barnet.

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THIS THREAD GROW, GOT MY ATTENTION FOR SURE.

ATB D

Its a red leg or french patridge mate,i like my Milbo's as well,i had the same one from being around 8 until i was mid thirties,lost it [gutted] and didnt know how to get another until my lad found them for sale on the internet a few years go,i tried other types in between but just cant get on with them.

Heres one i made myself with the round elastic off ebay,the forks chestnut,not a bad catty but i gave it away in the end.

100_0594.jpg

i would have thought to take a pheasant out it would have to be a head shot?????? thats some practise

Thats right mate,if you want to take them cleanly its a head/neck shot,i kill most with the neck shot,the best target to practice on is a broom handle or thin sapling,once you get your "left & right" sorted its not that difficult,and pheasants are very vunerable to a neck hit.

100_0627.jpg

100_0574.jpg

A couple of headshots,those lead balls dont take prisoners :thumbs:

Right people as i started this thread it feels my place to upload a picture lol... finally took myself to the local firearms dealer and purchased a black widow on friday morning was out for about 2 hrs and came face to face with a pigeon. A nice clean neck shot i was chuffed .

post-60612-0-31505200-1301825119_thumb.jpg

Ive also started to mess about making my own catapults. luckily i came across some old cieling fan fittings (Perfect shape) after attaching the theraband the results were deadly!!

post-60612-0-92541500-1301825377_thumb.jpg

Any advice on elastic/handle size would be great because when i fire the catty if flicks back and doesnt half do some damage to your hand and fingers!

thanks

staffy