this is for tic tac

hi i spoke to a man 2 day he says hes gt a dog called bulla and he has herd of u tic tac and u sit on the com all day every day and u ghave a dog thats called trixy and tank his bulla would put them to shame he says u no who he is and u havent gt a clue about dog and 2 get back to fishing lmao

hi i spoke to a man 2 day he says hes gt a dog called bulla and he has herd of u tic tac and u sit on the com all day every day and u ghave a dog thats called trixy and tank his bulla would put them to shame he says u no who he is and u havent gt a clue about dog and 2 get back to fishing lmao

he dont much about shooting etiquette either :whistling:

lmao i no the man he is a gd hunter at hart but thats it he nt a clue i been told by the man dave lmfao

lmao i no the man he is a gd hunter at hart but thats it he nt a clue i been told by the man dave lmfao

no harm in a bit of banter seeing you know the man :thumbs:

lol hes dogs are the balls but the prob is he neva seen a gd dog run nt in the 3 years hes had dogs

no harm in a bit of banter seeing you know the man :thumbs:

alright lads dave here trixy and tank are shit.

nog u dnt wanna be dave lmfao hes bulla isd shit and i hold my habnds to tic tac he has gt a few dogs on him id like 2 own but wat pain can they take its easy sticking the dirty fuks

but wont knock the man sa 4 dave hes the biggest gal ull meet lmao poor nog