• 3 months later...

That solid tubing looks just the right size for that bit of flexible plastic pipe I got for you.

Its long enough so the plastic pipe wont melt.

ta herdwick sunday will tell :thumbs:

How did it work? I take it its for smoking out vermin? Did you use a standard 50/1 oil mix or a bit more oil for added smoke?

pipe will be added to the end of the tube if the pipe is too short the flexy pipe melts if the heat dosent disipate also the chain saw is a climbing saw very light :thumbs:

200 sat on a jensen tracked chipper? i dont know if a climbing saw would be too noisey? i was going to use my old one but got a cracking strimmer engine off my dad in stead and got a stainless pipe welded on the exhaust and hydraulic hose jubileed on the end :thumbs:

the beaut

Thanks vduben, now I can see what I have to do to my new strimmer engine.

its also got clip to hold the throttle open for blasting it down and the hose is long enough so you can do several holes with out moving it :thumbs:

That solid tubing looks just the right size for that bit of flexible plastic pipe I got for you.

How did it work? I take it its for smoking out vermin? Did you use a standard 50/1 oil mix or a bit more oil for added smoke?

the smoke is not what actaully makes the rats bolts its the fumes replacing the air so the rats cant breath, the smoke is there so you can see if it going straight in and out another hole

the smoke is not what actaully makes the rats bolts its the fumes replacing the air so the rats cant breath, the smoke is there so you can see if it going straight in and out another hole

i like it when smoke stops coming out a hole....it means one about to bolt :thumbs: