Thanks for the concerns re my muscles being like noodles, I think if I can cast a 6oz lead into the sea 140 yards on a 12ft beach caster, handle a 12bore and ride a large powerful motorbike.. I can handle a HW, I have muscles a lot men would like..

Remind me never to spill your pint, Mary...!! :icon_eek::laugh:

Good luck with the 100 :thumbs:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moley. You've always spoken very respectfully of my shooting posts and I thank you for the compliments mate. But now I have some honest good and well-meant advice for you which will help you and your

sod it, time for my ten penneth worth. as far as i can tell, pianoman has always tried to give helpful advice to pretty much anybody, writing detailed, interesting and useful posts. mole, on the ot

Round and round we go......I have a Postie staying with me for a few days so rather than stay on here getting dizzy,im gonna stick some mail in her box.Sweet dreams.

No pics sorry.. No we will not be coming to the meet, Moley has said he will not be logging on again..

We live in the countryside, born and bred, our home is surrounded by farms, we loved our fishing even have a lovely 16ft boat, Moley loves is shooting as do I..

But I always have an eye to the costs, its my profession.

Mike has been criticised for his choices.. that was out of order, he was just trying to prevent anyone being scammed, we weren't because we were wise, this morning he had a pm for another member who was about to deposit £150.00 into the possible scammers account, but because of Mike's actions he DON'T.. Saving that member money he can't afford to loss..

Sorry I hope that people who took a pop at Mike are happy..

Both Ads have now been pulled by the mods..

Thanks for the concerns re my muscles being like noodles, I think if I can cast a 6oz lead into the sea 140 yards on a 12ft beach caster, handle a 12bore and ride a large powerful motorbike.. I can handle a HW, I have muscles a lot men would like..

hi Mrs Mole

that's!! the right answer i was looking for :thumbs:

Andy, have you read Simon's post?? That was savage.. And uncalled for..

hi Mrs Mole

he dont have to leave because another member has an opinion,we all get miffed from time to time!

but as Andy said its only the tinter-net!!!

regards

davy

Seriously before I had to seriously reduce my access to here, the airgun section was known as the boyscouts of the thl :yes:

Granted we do get the odd prick with ears trying to cause trouble, but I dont think that Simon (Pianoman) was actually trying to cause offence :no:

And neither was I, as I said earlier, I was choping and changing my guns until I got a gun that fitted me well and on some forums I got slated BIG time for possessing my 19 :yes: but when the bunnies came up and jumped in my bag with a little 5.5 mm hole between the ear and the eye, people began to leave me alone :thumbs:

What (I think) Simon was saying was, rather than tell us about what you have and what you hope to achieve with a bargain lets see what you do achieve :yes: be it on paper or on quarry. It matters not what gun you have, hatsan AA or daystate, if you persevere with it and become proficient the critics will quietly leave you alone and eventually as they did me, accept and more importantly appreciate your input :toast:

Tony

Sorry Davey, This forum needs to get back to shooting and not individual egos.. members attacking other members on such a personal level for their own choices.. What was Mike meant to do, stay silent and let other get taken for mugs????? Mike was right, unusual but true, I back him finally..

Andy, have you read Simon's post?? That was savage.. And uncalled for..

Yes I did, Mary but I'm not going to get drawn into someone else's opinion.....

Simon's entitled to his as much as Mike is too. Like I said, it's only the inter-net and tommorow's another day :thumbs:

Sorry Davey, This forum needs to get back to shooting and not individual egos.. members attacking other members on such a personal level for their own choices.. What was Mike meant to do, stay silent and let other get taken for mugs????? Mike was right, unusual but true, I back him finally..

hi Mrs Mole

no mike was not suppose to keep quiet,and i am sure the other member is great full.

but my comment was directed at mike! because WTF would you open 2 accounts on one forum,that in its self is dodgy!!! i am a member on 9 forums all under davyt63,this way members will know who i am from other forums,as shit spreads like wild fire on theses air rifle forums. :thumbs:

if my comment has upset him i apologize! but C'mon 2 accounts really!!!! :thumbdown:

PS i would like him to stay!

rant over

regards

Davy

and tommorow's another day :thumbs:

Unless you've got similar problems to mine and 1' day lasts 3 or 4 tomorrows :thumbdown: thank goodness for the meds, I'd be a headcase without them :wallbash: oh hang on no lemmie get this right, it cuz I'm an head case tha I have the meds, or is that basket case :huh:

Andy, I agree we are all entitled to our opinions, that part of the liberty we all enjoy.. But this isn't the place to attacks others opinions so openly..

This thread has been taken out on context.. IT WAS A SCAMMER WARNING!!

hi Mrs Mole

no mike was not suppose to keep quiet,and i am sure the other member is great full.

but my comment was directed at mike! because WTF would you open 2 accounts on one forum,that in its self is dodgy!!! i am a member on 9 forums all under davyt63,this way members will know who i am from other forums,as shit spreads like wild fire on theses air rifle forums. :thumbs:

if my comment has upset him i apologize! but C'mon 2 accounts really!!!! :thumbdown:

rant over

regards

Davy

Davey, I fully agree..

Andy, I agree we are all entitled to our opinions, that part of the liberty we all enjoy.. But this isn't the place to attacks others opinions so openly..

Honestly, Mary, just be thankful you're not in to lurchers..... :laugh::D

hi Mrs Mole

rant over

regards

Davy

Davey, I fully agree..

:thumbs:

Honestly, Mary, just be thankful you're not in to lurchers..... :laugh::D

:yes::laugh: