NEW PUPS

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres my pup for next season. he will be 7 months on the 25th september all going well he will be lamping by then.  

Mine, coming up to 9 months colliegreyxbitsa. Whens shes good shes very very good but when shes bad she is enough to make you tear your hair out!

Posted Images

this my bitch shes 11 weeks, i have had her nearly 2 weeks now. when shes fully jabbed up etc. i will get her out and take some decent pics. shes settling in well and learning shoe's are not to be fu**ing eaten! haha her breeding is saluki x whippet/grey. khan jihad to a grey/whippet both owned by macca from THL. thanks for reading :thumbs:post-30362-0-48066600-1301521700_thumb.jpg

How old is yours now mate ?,

Mines not to bad , back door is open all day and she only comes in as far as the hallway so doesn't do it in the day, but every morning garanteed she has shit lol, only once I've managed to get her to go late at night before bed that's only time she hasn't shit at night lol