fly fishing gear for sale.

hi i have for sale some of my fly fishing gear. as i dont get the time to go anymore. i have had some nice fish from this rod and reel from 2lb plus trout to a big 21lb 1oz mirror carp pics to prove lol had some wicked fun. the rod is has only seen 2 months use so in mint condition. its a greys Gseries fly rod #7to8 with a large stillwater alloy reel also in mint condition with #8 floating greys platinum fly line witch cost me £35 on its own the reel come with a spair spool witch has #7 sinking line. i also have a jvc bait bag also has pockets for other bits. a 36" landing net with pole. and 2 fly boxes one with over £50 worth of flys in it and the other has pike flies in it.. there are a set of digital fishing scales as well. there will be more but they are bits and bobs. you could buy this today and go and catch fish today. all in mint condition. this will need picking up or willing to meet as i am a new member to the site..

looking for £175ovno

or im open to swap im looking for a nice spring type 22 rifle with scope and bag.

thanks

james.