very tight blood

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look you paranoid little parasite why dont you tell the truth for a change! you call me a dog peddler and dog robber! well its f**ken clowns like you that keep the peddlers going in the old coin' your

Yous are all a bunch of wankers! Bickering away like schoolgirls over absolute Bullshit. Things like breeding, colour, people etc who gives a shit?   Name dropping always seems to bring out the gr

The internet HARDMEN are out this evening!!!

ha ha ha f**k eastenders THL is even better.. all we need is some one to wear a wig and we would have pat butcher here.. also as a side note didnt stevens get rid of "hard dogs" as he didnt want em hard he wanted them bolted for the hounds>> if so why is everyone harking on about him? is it because he wrote a book and everyone jumps on the wagon? didnt he get rid of his hard lines (jc) who got bred by two other people and started another line.. i dont want to add names but surely thats the harder line which is what i would want but could you call it stevens?

mush.. nice looking dog :thumbs: i hope all goes well im gathering you seen the dog work i would love to know what type of worker he is not to slag shit off but to get an honest opinion of which you will not find on thl.. cheers rob

Guest dee mac

im starting too think that the stevens book is going too do more harm than good not intentionally but with its publish the whole place has went choc dog crazy and when that happens the good old money men dont be long getting happy telling the customers what they want too hear plus breeding out of any terrier that has that most important chocolate coat reguardless of age or working ability :no::no:

Guest busterdog

ha ha ha f**k eastenders THL is even better.. all we need is some one to wear a wig and we would have pat butcher here.. also as a side note didnt stevens get rid of "hard dogs" as he didnt want em hard he wanted them bolted for the hounds>> if so why is everyone harking on about him? is it because he wrote a book and everyone jumps on the wagon? didnt he get rid of his hard lines (jc) who got bred by two other people and started another line.. i dont want to add names but surely thats the harder line which is what i would want but could you call it stevens?

mush.. nice looking dog :thumbs: i hope all goes well im gathering you seen the dog work i would love to know what type of worker he is not to slag shit off but to get an honest opinion of which you will not find on thl.. cheers rob

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing JC was a shit bag spewer who was a good hunt terrier.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing JC was a shit bag spewer who was a good hunt terrier.

hang on im not saying he was amazing just heard he was harder.. thats what hunts want a spewer/ bolter not my cup of tea but please dont be offended i want to know about the lines not slag them all off..

nice terrier mush .As for being a peddlar :icon_redface: ,jesus daniel you said yourself you have spent thousands on dogs from 2 lads in the states so what does that make you .You are filling peddlars pockets and they were all dirt as you said yourself .The one decent dog you got was a gift as you said yourself

Edited by scent
Guest busterdog

What i said was if every terrier man gave his pups to decent lads and studs were given as favours then there wouldn't be any ££££ attached to them, fcuk it lets flood the whole world with little chocolate pups and call them all Stevens terriers.

Sorry Mush if this has gone tits upwards again, best of luck hope all goes well and if the rest of you don't like it you can kiss my arse.

Guest dee mac

What i said was if every terrier man gave his pups to decent lads and studs were given as favours then there wouldn't be any ££££ attached to them, fcuk it lets flood the whole world with little chocolate pups and call them all Stevens terriers.

Sorry Mush if this has gone tits upwards again, best of luck hope all goes well and if the rest of you don't like it you can kiss my arse.

well said buster money fcuks everything.

Is the title :hmm: a statement or a advert :whistling:

Knowing that Roy Dalton is the friend to Booth that he is this is prolly an advert.. Good looker anyway there Roy should do well in the brood pen as long as you keep him off those crappy Booth terriers you own....lol...Daniel

And a long comes little red rideing hood, Mr F88KEN free caster himself,

Hows the miss you still giveing her them black eyes when she answers you back??????

I couldn't tell you how the miss is there Roy Booth.. I left her sorry arse a couple years ago (un-faithful, gave me dogs away when she got angry etc..) YOU KNOW ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES, EXCEPT MY MOM AND SISTER, AND THOSE BITCHES ARE SUSPECTS!!!!!LMAO!!.. And as far as black eyes, how would you know with you being in Ireland and myself in the states?? I find it strange that everytime the majority talks a strain up you,and your butt-buddy Booth, jump on the band wagon and begin breeding...lol..you display all the signs of a peddler there Roy.. I know for a fact you and Booth are like peas and carrots!!! I learned a long time ago, If you run with dogs, you're gonna get fleas!!! So how many stolen terriers are you hiding back for Booth... Shame shame!!! oh, almost forgot, :feck::feck::feck::feck:

Look you paranoid little parasite why dont you tell the truth for a change! you call me a dog peddler and dog robber! well its f**ken clowns like you that keep the peddlers going in the old coin' your the one spent thousands on terriers :toast: to the pedddlers' your fault no one elses :tongue2: then you start crying and going all girly because the terriers were shit :11: and now lets tell everyone why the terriers were shit' wait for this lads! they would not hunt up over for him and find game :laugh: and what did old Mush tell ya' this is what he said,Possum the lads in my country lead there terriers to earths and then drop them as we cant have terriers running around the country side as for them going to ground and more that likely will not be able to find them,and the lads over here are digging the same earths for years and in some places that they try some of the earths are dungeons and not places that many terrier men would drop there dog, them i told you that patterdales were not bred for hunting up over they were bred for earth work,no way were you having any of it' you see Possum i told you to get yourself some type of hound to hunt next to one of your paterdales and then its game on, you could not get it into your tick head that most lads in Europe lead there terrier to a earth! you see Possum call a spade a spade but if i lived were you live i would free cast my terriers too as you have f**K all game there that could bother my patterdales, bet ya if you lived here you would not be long catching on,but then again i saw all the cowboy movies and your just another red neck yank with a very big mouth :laugh: now were was i :hmm: O yeh!! why did you say the wife left you when everyone says that all you did for the few years with her was kick the shit out of her :hmm: I no its because your a F**ken coward :sick: Now whats next! O yeh! just one more thing for you' your hunting and keeping terriers 3 years and you think that the old Mush is going to lissen to you, when you get about 25 years on your belt and grow a pair of balls and stop beating on woman because men hit back,then we might chat again' ok knob head :feck:....................................

• Like 3

nice terrier mush .As for being a peddlar :icon_redface: ,jesus daniel you said yourself you have spent thousands on dogs from 2 lads in the states so what does that make you .You are filling peddlars pockets and they were all dirt as you said yourself .The one decent dog you got was a gift as you said yourself

Exactly my point stupid!!!! If you want a real one go out, hunt with some lads and see for yourself what you are getting...chances are or in my experiences is you wont find a worker on any website kennel or from the peddlers that put them up.. True scent, I spent money and never got sh!t in return from the peddling scam artists.. I didnt get real workers until I stopped paying for terriers.. Currently the best terrier I have ever stepped into the woods with cost me the promise that when the terrier matured it would be properly worked.. I will tell you what it makes me: SMARTER!!! NOW I KNOW THAT SPENDING THAT MUCH MONEY, (THINKING A MAN WOULD BE HONEST, SINCERE, AND IN THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A REAL WORKER) WAS SHEER STUPIDITY!!!. As I have said before Scent, I know you are on R.B.'s nutsack and I hope this answers your question...P.S. :feck::feck::feck::feck:

Exactly my point stupid!!!! If you want a real one go out, hunt with some lads and see for yourself what you are getting...chances are or in my experiences is you wont find a worker on any website kennel or from the peddlers that put them up.. True scent, I spent money and never got sh!t in return from the peddling scam artists.. I didnt get real workers until I stopped paying for terriers.. Currently the best terrier I have ever stepped into the woods with cost me the promise that when the terrier matured it would be properly worked.. I will tell you what it makes me: SMARTER!!! NOW I KNOW THAT SPENDING THAT MUCH MONEY, (THINKING A MAN WOULD BE HONEST, SINCERE, AND IN THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A REAL WORKER) WAS SHEER STUPIDITY!!!. As I have said before Scent, I know you are on R.B.'s nutsack and I hope this answers your question...P.S. :feck::feck::feck::feck:

but you sold on you shit for big money to other terrier men, you f88ken retard :whistling:

well said buster money fcuks everything.

money can be the road to ruin in any type but i am afraid there has always been chock dogs about just another faze dont do it for me ill stick to the black with a good eye

Is the title :hmm: a statement or a advert :whistling:

Knowing that Roy Dalton is the friend to Booth that he is this is prolly an advert.. Good looker anyway there Roy should do well in the brood pen as long as you keep him off those crappy Booth terriers you own....lol...Daniel

And a long comes little red rideing hood, Mr F88KEN free caster himself,

Hows the miss you still giveing her them black eyes when she answers you back??????

I couldn't tell you how the miss is there Roy Booth.. I left her sorry arse a couple years ago (un-faithful, gave me dogs away when she got angry etc..) YOU KNOW ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES, EXCEPT MY MOM AND SISTER, AND THOSE BITCHES ARE SUSPECTS!!!!!LMAO!!.. And as far as black eyes, how would you know with you being in Ireland and myself in the states?? I find it strange that everytime the majority talks a strain up you,and your butt-buddy Booth, jump on the band wagon and begin breeding...lol..you display all the signs of a peddler there Roy.. I know for a fact you and Booth are like peas and carrots!!! I learned a long time ago, If you run with dogs, you're gonna get fleas!!! So how many stolen terriers are you hiding back for Booth... Shame shame!!! oh, almost forgot, :feck::feck::feck::feck:

Look you paranoid little parasite why dont you tell the truth for a change! you call me a dog peddler and dog robber! well its f**ken clowns like you that keep the peddlers going in the old coin' your the one spent thousands on terriers :toast: to the pedddlers' your fault no one elses :tongue2: then you start crying and going all girly because the terriers were shit :11: and now lets tell everyone why the terriers were shit' wait for this lads! they would not hunt up over for him and find game :laugh: and what did old Mush tell ya' this is what he said,Possum the lads in my country lead there terriers to earths and then drop them as we cant have terriers running around the country side as for them going to ground and more that likely will not be able to find them,and the lads over here are digging the same earths for years and in some places that they try some of the earths are dungeons and not places that many terrier men would drop there dog, them i told you that patterdales were not bred for hunting up over they were bred for earth work,no way were you having any of it' you see Possum i told you to get yourself some type of hound to hunt next to one of your paterdales and then its game on, you could not get it into your tick head that most lads in Europe lead there terrier to a earth! you see Possum call a spade a spade but if i lived were you live i would free cast my terriers too as you have f**K all game there that could bother my patterdales, bet ya if you lived here you would not be long catching on,but then again i saw all the cowboy movies and your just another red neck yank with a very big mouth :laugh: now were was i :hmm: O yeh!! why did you say the wife left you when everyone says that all you did for the few years with her was kick the shit out of her :hmm: I no its because your a F**ken coward :sick: Now whats next! O yeh! just one more thing for you' your hunting and keeping terriers 3 years and you think that the old Mush is going to lissen to you, when you get about 25 years on your belt and grow a pair of balls and stop beating on woman because men hit back,then we might chat again' ok knob head :feck:....................................

ok where you get I beat on anyone is a joke stupid.. and those few years was 14...damn you are a no it all about nothing... If I am such a bad guy then why was I awarded custody of the kiddo's stupid.. Something else your boyfriend rob started that you nor his old thieving arse knows anything about.. I HUNT my terriers regardless of what you SAy they find game and I dont have to dump quarry from traps at their feet as you and rob do...you know I am telling the truth about you and ol rob fence hopping and you holding stolen terriers for that piece of shite! As I said, if a group or majority was hypeing my terriers you and rob would be hopping my fence or beating my door down to take full advantage of the opp to peddle another name... lol..your welcome for me exposing you ...

Edited by POSSUM

but you sold on you shit for big money to other terrier men, you f88ken retard :whistling:

your the f**ken peddler and clown thats crying your the one was done! plenty of slaps might wake you up, o sorry i forgot its you that likes doing the slaping.....only to woman tho.....you F**ken :wankerzo4: