kennel gates , who is cheapest

hello lads just in the proces of building some kennels . in years gone by i allways built with brick or block and used canine kennel fronts .

well my business is f****d im bankrupt and not even elledgable for benifits !!!! f*****g embarresing going to the jopb centre and not even getting the doll !!! :no:

any way i need options for the kennel fronts . untill i get work i cant afford the galvernised gates etc . so what do you guys use thats good and strong easy to clean and can hold bull breeds ?

where do you get it from and how much ?

im happy to go to the scrap yard and drag stuff out of there ,(a mates idea)

hello lads just in the proces of building some kennels . in years gone by i allways built with brick or block and used canine kennel fronts .

well my business is f****d im bankrupt and not even elledgable for benifits !!!! f*****g embarresing going to the jopb centre and not even getting the doll !!! :no:

any way i need options for the kennel fronts . untill i get work i cant afford the galvernised gates etc . so what do you guys use thats good and strong easy to clean and can hold bull breeds ?

where do you get it from and how much ?

im happy to go to the scrap yard and drag stuff out of there ,(a mates idea)

get yerself down there mate i see stuff like that down mine all the time :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by stewie

Harris fencing. Loads of it about everywhere.

Cheapest option is to half inch a load or pay £20 a sheet.

Either way its still a cheap kennel.

Gate sections are £40.

Then for the sleeping compartment lift a wheelie bin, give it a good clean and disinfectant, coup it over and open the lid.

People give slabs away free if you lift them yourself.

Done.

Hope you get sorted out mate.

FTB

• Like 1

thanks lads , a mate is getting loads of ply and 2x4 of the site he is working on , it makes you sick what they chuck out on big sites !!!

iv got to many dogs for box and chain and not that much room , but i have done this before !

there all to big for wheely bins to .

got animal rights types as next door nahbours so gotta make it look pritty so they dont look to close . one bull terrier had a kennel scrap and is marked up and dont want them seeing it !!!

there is 18 sheets of new ply 18mm thick on a fly over near us but its a 3 man job to get it , must be £450 worth .

thanks lads , a mate is getting loads of ply and 2x4 of the site he is working on , it makes you sick what they chuck out on big sites !!!

iv got to many dogs for box and chain and not that much room , but i have done this before !

there all to big for wheely bins to .

got animal rights types as next door nahbours so gotta make it look pritty so they dont look to close . one bull terrier had a kennel scrap and is marked up and dont want them seeing it !!!

there is 18 sheets of new ply 18mm thick on a fly over near us but its a 3 man job to get it , must be £450 worth .

Too big for wheelie bins!

f**k me are they dogs or bears?

FTB