end of season mooch

cracking pics mate elfes looking really well mate there all cracking dogs tho riff that blue pup looks nice to atb mlb :thumbs:

shes ok but only the princess to the queen :whistling: :whistling: :whistling::laugh: alfs alot different now to the last time you seen him mate gonna be some dog next year :yes::thumbs: hows your pack doing??? :thumbs:

lol was just about to add that :laugh:

dont think youd take much catching in scrap mobile either lol and stew aint goin to out run even the fattest of keepers the amount of fags he puffs on lol

lol only on 3 a day now but still to many!!!!! we went out in the "magnet" a few weeks ago mate and got seen on a public footpath at the big hill far side of s****ys land by a deer stalker!! so any way we talked with him, said sorry and went to drive up that big steep hill. normally she will make it if i have a good run up but this time it was from standstill and when we got about 20 ft up it had no chance of making it so i had to back it right down and into the field the stalker was in to go the other way :doh: s****y was on the phone two hours later dont know how he guessed it was me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs:

Edited by stewie

dont think youd take much catching in scrap mobile either lol and stew aint goin to out run even the fattest of keepers the amount of fags he puffs on lol

lol only on 3 a day now but still to many!!!!! we went out in the "magnet" a few weeks ago mate and got seen on a public footpath at the big hill far side of s****ys land by a deer stalker!! so any way we talked with him, said sorry and went to drive up that big steep hill. normally she will make it if i have a good run up but this time it was from standstill and when we got about 20 ft up it had no chance of making it so i had to back it right down and into the field the stalker was in to go the other way :doh: s****y was on the phone two hours later dont know how he guessed it was me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs:

i dont know how he knew it was you either lol

i dont know how he knew it was you either lol

same here maybe the cage gave it away :rofl: :rofl: