end of season mooch

well with the season now done me and staffs riffraff had one last mooch about up the hills with the pack the other day didnt see much but still nice to be out!!! took a few pics :thumbs:

the young dogs

sundaystroll181.jpg

sundaystroll173.jpg

sundaystroll180.jpg

sundaystroll176.jpg

our new heavy duty dog cage we got given us

sundaystroll178.jpg

and one of my old girl!! she has soldiered on these last couple of months but i think its time to retire her, shes gonna take some replacing i no that for sure!!!

sundaystroll171-1.jpg

hope you all have had good seasons :thumbs: ours has been up and down big style!!! ive had my bull cross come on brilliant but also laid up and lost my terrier which im f*****g gutted about such a small dog but left a MASSIVE presence!! this is a pic of him i lost him nr derby if anyone ever heres/sees anything of him please let me no on here :thumbs:

sundaystroll062.jpg

raff lost a young but very promising dog at the very beginning of the season which i was as gutted about as if id lost one of my own he would of been a brilliant dog (R.I.P fury :notworthy: ) and then had his young s/b/g bitch run flat out into a bench and break her back femur bone at the very end of it :wallbash:

but even with all that its been a good un met some good lads off here and found out loads more about my bitch and the bluehound which is all good :thumbs: have a good summer, enjoy a couple of local shows, let your dogs recharge their batterys, let the quarry breed in peace and start doing your homework for next season now :laugh: :laugh: atb stewie :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by stewie
  • Like 1

yous have bad season ,how is staffs dog,nice dogs like the look of the bluehound and fawn bullx,like the setup on the back of the van see you weight the sink in lol atb gaz :thumbs:

Edited by rocky1

that staff cross or whatever he is is gonna be a very good dog i think keen as fook with loosing robbie and ripper my little russell thinking he a running dog more than a busher and waiting for the other dogs to bolt the rabbits he been very handy to have around go in thick cover and allsorts but doesnt cover every inch like robbie did yet but took him out and had a bit with queenie but to be honest he never had to do a thing really queeny did it all but give him bit more experiance and if enthusiasm is anything to go by he will do well. the bitch is doing well now rocky1 cheers she hating it in the cage but its for he own good i try n get one up of her. storm is 52/53lb now TB and about 23tts just hope she doesnt grow too much more but i aint got no worries about her running and jumping she can fly when she wants the little cow got a knock off the neighbour other day (your dogs on my shed)she had jumped up on the kennel on my shed and jumped on the neighbours :censored:

Lol yeah she fooled off back round the old house little c**t I was ahitting it lol comes back on her own when she got bored I think but luckily no accidents thank god couldn't be doing with another dog in sick bay

i think you mean shitting it mate not "ahitting it" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: tbh i thought she was gone for good but luckily i was wrong :victory:

yous have bad season ,how is staffs dog,nice dogs like the look of the bluehound and fawn bullx,like the setup on the back of the van see you weight the sink in lol atb gaz :thumbs:

the sink was a highlight of the season mate :laugh::blink: :blink: but yeah i parted company with it after a few days :laugh: :laugh: yeah i love that dog cage mate handy as f**k!!! i borrowed it off a mate and said dont bring it back so i never :toast: heavy as f**k mind but the dogs aint ever getting out just need some catches and locks on it now and be well away :thumbs:

Jeez Ste, you gone all Oriental, i knew the scrap business was quiet but farming dogs in cages is a risky business :tongue2:

at £2 a kilo im making a killing from stray dogs :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

the sink was a highlight of the season mate :laugh::blink: :blink: but yeah i parted company with it after a few days :laugh: :laugh: yeah i love that dog cage mate handy as f**k!!! i borrowed it off a mate and said dont bring it back so i never :toast: heavy as f**k mind but the dogs aint ever getting out just need some catches and locks on it now and be well away :thumbs:

:thumbs: