red the coursing saluki

post-15985-0-06569700-1345556313.jpg

did you see rose run paul and who owned her ///and can you conferm breedin ././

Here is Red with his litter mates. He was bred Shearer x Rose, as pictured above at Pontop Kennels. Rose was Cruise x Seagull,

puppys.jpg[/img]

Nice looking litter, did any of the others go on to excel ?

This is a litter sister to red,she was a good hare killer that could run all day.she was a real fen dog who loved big land,,,she threw some cracking pups and passed the stamina on,,sorry the pictures lacking a bit.
  • Like 6

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a litter sister to red,she was a good hare killer that could run all day.she was a real fen dog who loved big land,,,she threw some cracking pups and passed the stamina on,,sorry the pictures

I had a dog out of rose x gc joe called rosco which had unbelievable stamina as seen on fen fever when he had an 11 min run caught it, trouble with him was he always took so long to make a kill, it wo

Posted Images

did you see rose run paul and who owned her ///and can you conferm breedin ././

Here is Red with his litter mates. He was bred Shearer x Rose, as pictured above at Pontop Kennels. Rose was Cruise x Seagull,

puppys.jpg[/img]

Nice looking litter, did any of the others go on to excel ?

This is a litter sister to red,she was a good hare killer that could run all day.she was a real fen dog who loved big land,,,she threw some cracking pups and passed the stamina on,,sorry the pictures lacking a bit.

Really nice bitch

• Like 1

I had a dog out of rose x gc joe called rosco which had unbelievable stamina as seen on fen fever when he had an 11 min run caught it, trouble with him was he always took so long to make a kill, it would take him 4 or 5 min to kill an average hare which should of been done in 2 min, he didn't seem to want to pick the hare up till he had it nearly walking but then would put some mad strikes in and roll over with it to make a kill, think he just liked running and didn't want it to end to soon, you could slip him on a hare go to the nearest shop for some butties and a drink come back and he would still be on it and you would still have time to finish your drink before he made a catch, weird dog but you had to admire his stamina

pritty sad really as that dog had more homes than soft mick i owned him twice and know of 4 / 5 others and then how ever more before and after me, he was slightly timid at first (the saluki trate) but when he got to know you he was a cracking conpanion, i wish things hadnt have happed the way they did as i think id have kept him. how olds he now as i had him about 3 - 4 years ago so he must be around 9 - 11??

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
On 21/08/2012 at 14:39, runem said:

Awesome pic thanks for sharing loads bud ??

Reds sister was lined to Geoff Ogdens .." Snatch " and " Benji " a picture of a bitch and a dog from either litter  ,,,  and as an after thought a bitch crossed with the pair.

Edited by runem
private
  • Like 3