red the coursing saluki

hi stevie

is mary definatly in pup

chalky :thumbs:

I hope so she looks like it, i'm going to get her tested next week.

hi pal as mt dad got u on here haha kipper be on next haha hope the bitch is in pup should be good ones :thumbs:

anymore info on these pups would be very interested in one atb john
  • 2 months later...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a litter sister to red,she was a good hare killer that could run all day.she was a real fen dog who loved big land,,,she threw some cracking pups and passed the stamina on,,sorry the pictures

I had a dog out of rose x gc joe called rosco which had unbelievable stamina as seen on fen fever when he had an 11 min run caught it, trouble with him was he always took so long to make a kill, it wo

Posted Images

red is out of shearer who is out of foxy and deacon reds mother is joey litter sister who is out of seagull cross cruise does anyone no who joey sister were called and what was she like got two pups comin next week i for me and 1 for my dad cant wait peggy is the mother who is out of nipper and kim so got seagull on both sides i will put some pics up next week of them :thumbs:

red was breed shearer x rose pal

post-46046-0-07098600-1345411238.gif

post-46046-0-89274000-1345411249.gif

• Like 3

did you see rose run paul and who owned her ///and can you conferm breedin ././

Here is Red with his litter mates. He was bred Shearer x Rose, as pictured above at Pontop Kennels. Rose was Cruise x Seagull,

puppys.jpg[/img]

Edited by miles
  • Like 1

Here is Red with his litter mates. He was bred Shearer x Rose, as pictured above at Pontop Kennels. Rose was Cruise x Seagull,

puppys.jpg[/img]

Nice looking litter, did any of the others go on to excel ?

Danny in Kent, who originally had Barney, ran Reds litter sister, I have a DVD of her and Barney as a young dog running on it. She could stay forever but pretty one paced. The Cash's had a cream dog out of the litter that was a good dog for them. How's your young dog coming on Inan?

• Like 1

I had a dog out of rose x gc joe called rosco which had unbelievable stamina as seen on fen fever when he had an 11 min run caught it, trouble with him was he always took so long to make a kill, it would take him 4 or 5 min to kill an average hare which should of been done in 2 min, he didn't seem to want to pick the hare up till he had it nearly walking but then would put some mad strikes in and roll over with it to make a kill, think he just liked running and didn't want it to end to soon, you could slip him on a hare go to the nearest shop for some butties and a drink come back and he would still be on it and you would still have time to finish your drink before he made a catch, weird dog but you had to admire his stamina

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Danny in Kent, who originally had Barney, ran Reds litter sister, I have a DVD of her and Barney as a young dog running on it. She could stay forever but pretty one paced. The Cash's had a cream dog out of the litter that was a good dog for them. How's your young dog coming on Inan?

how good was barney miles in the field a know hes a top producer but never seen a dvd with him in it and ave naw heard alot about him running :thumbs:

G. L. Put Red to Crow/Lucy,and has just got another litter out of her and Lucas.

Crow, is the sister to my pups dam.

Funny you should ask about the pup M , he has been picking up a few myxie rabbits,but does not want to give them up he was retrieving ok but running him with the other 3 has put him back, he is very possessive.

V J pm'd me and asked how he was doing,the same day he came back lame on his left hind after excercise, I'll give him a few days off.

Hope everything is good with you.

puppys.jpg[/img]

Nice looking litter, did any of the others go on to excel ?

Most of these pups went down to Kent, there was also a second litter sameway bred, which the Kent lads asked for. which went down there too.

Cant remember names of lads who bought them, but heard great results from all of them over the years.

• Like 1