A question to the coursing guys

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

p. s. forgot to mention this. its all about getting up with dog getting in car and most important thing of all is HAVING FUN AND ENJOYING IT. dont worry about what he has or what u got with tod

r30 years of breeding.Salukis bred into old fashioned rough lurchers ,then the best to the best or a sticker to a speedy one to complement each other t get what weve got now,dogs with everything

I only make jibes at stupid off the mark comments ! I dont claim to be an expert but do know a bit about a coursing dog.Yeah my old mongrels win matches,but Something purpose bred is not a mongrel.You

Take note Optimus :tongue2:

IM HAPPY BEING A NAME DROPPER BAW8)

:thumbs: I think to be honest, their isn't much variation in the breeding from what I see..... pretty much pure bred or first crosses...... I maybe wrong though.

yeah, your miles off!

so what is it really would like to know :thumbs:

r30 years of breeding.Salukis bred into old fashioned rough lurchers ,then the best to the best or a sticker to a speedy one to complement each other t get what weve got now,dogs with everything

Right, just basically copying jamie post.........a simple I haven't a f*****g clue would have done :thumbs:

Thats how it is from my 30 years experience.You really are a clueless pr..k who is not interested in the advice given,just interested in trying to wind people up.Put more time into your dogs ,your always on here you fu..in idiot !!

:laugh: Wind your neck in stubblerash, your the one who started with the jibes, if you don't like recieving them, don't dish them. You've been on here for just a month and already an expert on me, amazing. I've hardly been on here for the last fortnight but hey, your an expert in everything :victory: If the dogs they run in these competitions are basically mongrels then say that. It's you lot who like to call them longdogs not me. Have you got one of these match dogs yourself? Learn to chill out, lifes too short for all that pent up anger. Maybe if you get the stubblerash sorted it will make you happier. Where is it, on your thighs?

I only make jibes at stupid off the mark comments ! I dont claim to be an expert but do know a bit about a coursing dog.Yeah my old mongrels win matches,but Something purpose bred is not a mongrel.You telling me to calm down is like the pot youv burnt your deep fried mars bar in, telling your crack pipe what to do !

• Like 2

Do you know what this thread proves.......................... the title of threads don't mean jack shit to what is getting talked about :tongue2:

you nowt but a pussy.you talk shit all eh time.

:laugh:

ears a sore listning to this fool.he a wind up.

ears sore or eyes or sore reading what he writes :laugh::laugh:

hes my bestest internet friend so leave him alone :laugh:

Edited by darklord

Do you know what this thread proves.......................... the title of threads don't mean jack shit to what is getting talked about :tongue2:

:laugh:

ears a sore listning to this fool.he a wind up.

ears sore or eyes or sore reading what he writes :laugh::laugh:

hes my bestest internet friend so leave him alone :laugh:

bum boys more like.ha

Take note Optimus :tongue2:

IM HAPPY BEING A NAME DROPPER BAW8)

:thumbs: I think to be honest, their isn't much variation in the breeding from what I see..... pretty much pure bred or first crosses...... I maybe wrong though.

yeah, your miles off!

so what is it really would like to know :thumbs:

Right, just basically copying jamie post.........a simple I haven't a f*****g clue would have done :thumbs:

Thats how it is from my 30 years experience.You really are a clueless pr..k who is not interested in the advice given,just interested in trying to wind people up.Put more time into your dogs ,your always on here you fu..in idiot !!

:laugh: Wind your neck in stubblerash, your the one who started with the jibes, if you don't like recieving them, don't dish them. You've been on here for just a month and already an expert on me, amazing. I've hardly been on here for the last fortnight but hey, your an expert in everything :victory: If the dogs they run in these competitions are basically mongrels then say that. It's you lot who like to call them longdogs not me. Have you got one of these match dogs yourself? Learn to chill out, lifes too short for all that pent up anger. Maybe if you get the stubblerash sorted it will make you happier. Where is it, on your thighs?

I only make jibes at stupid off the mark comments ! I dont claim to be an expert but do know a bit about a coursing dog.Yeah my old mongrels win matches,but Something purpose bred is not a mongrel.You telling me to calm down is like the pot youv burnt your deep fried mars bar in, telling your crack pipe what to do !

:laugh::thumbs: Ok, sorry for pulling your leg, no offence intended. Right, back on topic.... you clearly know about coursing (can I call you stubblerash?) and the breeding involved. I have never claimed to know about the fen dogs but I am thirsty to learn(then in true THL form, I'll preach to others next week :laugh: ) So tell me about how it all came about. You mention 30 years of experience and rough coats, did it start with a good rough coat in the beginning getting bred to the Saluki once it became fashion, then more saluki added and so on.... In that 30 years of line breeding, what did you do if a dog turned out to be a jacker? Do you end the line or just keep going as if nothing happened? Or do you discard this dog and move on to siblings? I'm sure there are others who match their dogs don't do this type of breeding but surely some guys just bring over arabian blooded dogs etc?

:laugh: See when I first saw your name I thought you were at the windup but now I genuinely think you reckon that's how saluki is spelt :laugh: Word of advice son, put the dogs on the back burner till you finish your education. You'll be going to secondary school in a couple of years and folk will laugh at you if you don't improve your writing. :thumbs:

:laugh: See when I first saw your name I thought you were at the windup but now I genuinely think you reckon that's how saluki is spelt :laugh: Word of advice son, put the dogs on the back burner till you finish your education. You'll be going to secondary school in a couple of years and folk will laugh at you if you don't improve your writing. :thumbs:

and he talks like that coloured fella who does that snickers advert,fool :tongue2:

and he talks like that coloured fella who does that snickers advert,fool :tongue2:

BA Baracus...... surely you know who BA is? He was my hero growing up..... The A Team... what a programme. Didn't matter where they were blocked in by the baddies, be it a warehouse, cave..... they'd build a f*****g tank out of old scaffolding and escape :toast:

BA Baracus...... surely you know who BA is? He was my hero growing up..... The A Team... what a programme. Didn't matter where they were blocked in by the baddies, be it a warehouse, cave..... they'd build a f*****g tank out of old scaffolding and escape :toast:

I thought Murdoch was your hero :hmm:

I thought Murdoch was your hero :hmm:

So you are old enough lol.... they were all good apart from face, hated that c**t :thumbs: