• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No offence mate but he really hasn't got the look of a worker, still good to see em tho

put this pic up a few times but here it is again mate

Posted Images

Ryan :D no offence to you mate but your bull bitch looks very wide chested and bully on the front end .. does she ever have problems fitting or finding ? cheers atb atch ( not to hurl abuse just wondering :) long as she does the job eh ) :D

Guest ryan161

Ryan :D no offence to you mate but your bull bitch looks very wide chested and bully on the front end .. does she ever have problems fitting or finding ? cheers atb atch ( not to hurl abuse just wondering :) long as she does the job eh ) :D

look at the bitchs face and that will tell you dose she have any problems geting up to her stuff every time you dig the bitch she is in holds she is a samll bitch mate just looks alot bigger in pic

this is my old little dog he had a hart of a loin but he wandered into a yard full of greyhounds while out bushing and they destroyed him.losing him hit me and the kids hard they loved that little dog

post-21594-0-87658800-1308051446_thumb.jpg

post-21594-0-38021600-1308051474_thumb.jpg

Edited by lurcher330

put this pic up a few times but here it is again mate :thumbs:

Mate, that little dog is like mine, i would show you but it wont allow me to put photos on.

My little un is into everything, ratting and rabbiting are my thing and shes perfect at it.

What line is she because mines a bit dubious,?

Guest ryan161

put this pic up a few times but here it is again mate :thumbs:

Mate, that little dog is like mine, i would show you but it wont allow me to put photos on.

My little un is into everything, ratting and rabbiting are my thing and shes perfect at it.

What line is she because mines a bit dubious,?

shes not out of any big name breeding mate but the fella that breed her has had is own breeding for 15 20 years mate :thumbs: