do you lads like cats

hate them - just can't see the point in having an animal that offers nothing in return for being looked after. And hate the fact they kill songbirds. And hate the noise they make. And the turds they leave behind.

To be fair mate i hate cats, but weve aquired one in the shed a year or so back! I decided not to have anything to do with it it just sleeps in the straw in are shed, But even though he's a pain he keeps a lot of rats and mice down around the chicken shed and has killed moles pidgeons so i think of him as rather usefull :thumbs: ok you could say that you could just keep the vermin down myself but hes' on teh job all day every day so is far more succesful that me with the gun a few times a week believe me :thumbs:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you read a thread like this it makes you sad as a genuine hunter because it makes you realise that the tools in the game now will ensure that the ban never gets lifted...

that tree looked shake able

You obviously know nothing about cats ! I've seen one of the best dogs laid up after tackling, and killing, a cat !! An old bloke said "f**k cats !! A fox has teeth, but a cat has teeth AND claws " !

hate them - just can't see the point in having an animal that offers nothing in return for being looked after. And hate the fact they kill songbirds. And hate the noise they make. And the turds they leave behind.

To be fair mate i hate cats, but weve aquired one in the shed a year or so back! I decided not to have anything to do with it it just sleeps in the straw in are shed, But even though he's a pain he keeps a lot of rats and mice down around the chicken shed and has killed moles pidgeons so i think of him as rather usefull :thumbs: ok you could say that you could just keep the vermin down myself but hes' on teh job all day every day so is far more succesful that me with the gun a few times a week believe me :thumbs:

So basically on farms or country areas cats arnt completely pointless. but yeah cats in citys are a waste of time

I hate the black one that constantly shits in my front garden but although I dislike them I wouldn't say I hate cats as a species.

A friend of mine used to live in a small cottage that got hotter than a car in the summer so during the day he had to leave windows open. Everyday he would come home and find cat piss and shit in his house. This continued for 2-3 months until one day he cleaned out his burmese python before work and forgot to return it to its enclosure. The snake hadn't been fed for a month but I imagine it just scared the cat off :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

good way to bring a pup on lol, lol they fooking stink !!

You obviously know nothing about cats ! I've seen one of the best dogs laid up after tackling, and killing, a cat !! An old bloke said "f**k cats !! A fox has teeth, but a cat has teeth AND claws " ! In fact, you know nothing about dogs if you think cats are a good way to bring pups on !!!

• Like 4

Anyone whoo deliberately sets a dog on a cat is a prick and does not give a shit about their dogs either. Talk about giving the sport a bad name. It's shit like this that gives the anti' all the ammo they need. To all the cat killers do us all a favour and take up another pastime like playing on the road, preferably a busy one.

• Like 3

if they are in there own yard or own house, thats fine. if they are in my yard or out in the bush hunting, not fine by me. = fair game

So if i saw your dog in my yard or out in the bush when i was shooting you'd be cool with me shooting it? :thumbs:

i'd be with my dog when it's not in my yard.

so i think there is a difference between that and a roaming cat that's out hunting.

that and i'm not in the UK so i don't think my dog would ever be in your yard.

i keep my birds next to the dog pen to keep the cats away from em.

My only point is that is it someones animal, their pet, their companion, and whatever my views on that i dont think its right to just kill it out of hand. I am out with my dogs hunting, but they are often out of sight. If they run game and it crosses a land border then they will follow and might end up on land i do not have rights to hunt them on. If someone saw them there and shot them. . . .. i would go f*****g mental and be heart broken. Treat others as you wish to be treated. :thumbs:

• Like 1

good way to bring a pup on lol, lol they fooking stink !!

You obviously know nothing about cats ! I've seen one of the best dogs laid up after tackling, and killing, a cat !! An old bloke said "f**k cats !! A fox has teeth, but a cat has teeth AND claws " ! In fact, you know nothing about dogs if you think cats are a good way to bring pups on !!!

well said, spot on