raciest bull x

That one behind him is quite a beast too....

Too true, even for a lump, he never fails to surprise me. As a collie x devotee(?) he's opened my eye's from kennel blindness :thumbs:

I know that feeling!

Awesome looking dog, how old is he?

3 1/2 y/o. had him from 20 month, and for the first year worked him off a slip. mooching over summer opened my eyes to possibilities and have given him a free'er rein more recently. surprising nose and concentration, and when he's on the arse of game, he finds speed you would never believe. but no wind! :icon_redface:

• Like 1

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this bitch is nearly 3 good on rabbits and rats

Hes mine - 1/4 bull, 1/4 deerhound, 1/2 grey. Been quite slow to mature but its clicked for her now and she takes rabbits well and retrieves live to hand.

bitch i had who got killed by a car 3rd gen bullx   and this dog was 100% single handed day or nite but had to get PTS as he turned into a nut case he was 9/16 7/16 bullx  

Posted Images

I power lift three times a week. A grown man's dose is about 5 grams per day more if loading however it is bad for you and must be cycled like a steroid. I.e. If you take it for four weeks you must not take it for four weeks. You are correct about the water and the kidney damage, it also hardens the heart and if not used correctly is very dangerous like taking large doses continually as any doctor will tell you, also any benefit is largely gone once you stop it. I believe giving this much to a dog is not good for the dogs health however I don't know how it would metabolise in a dogs system if indeed it is actually doing any good all it would do is make it a bit faster and a bit more stamina for the time it is taking it. Far better tobuild the muscle with harder eexercise and more food

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

6 months dotty..past few week she's gained her confedence with other dogs and strangers as she has been quite a timid pup.but all in all she's coming on fine.steady moochers most days and a joy to own.. now were gettin over this timid stage.recall good.retrieve training going well.......nice and steady.

• Like 1