Nothing left

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright matey boy, no one here has a problem with you hating on folk that are cruel to their ferrets, we all hate that. What got you the abuse, was straight off the bat claiming that anyone who fed a

Best food for ferrets is dried and it works out the cheapest. They can also have chicken, liver, rabbit, mince and the odd boiled egg but not too often as it can make there fur fall out. Personally i

Works out cheaper ?? Than free stuff you get in the field which also contains free liver kidney and hearts ,?? You been on the piss today , lol

Posted Images

Wow you guys are funny maybe time to grow up kids. If you cant afford to feed your ferrets properly with a food that is formulated for ferrets maybe its time to give them up. Your kind of attitude tells me that you guys must keep your ferrets in pretty poor condition and maybe its time you had a visit from the r.s.p.c.a. By the way i can buy chudleys for £15.50 for 20kg

Right your a f*****g nutter and that RSPCA comment is f*****g out of order, as is insinuating that someone is not caring for their animals cos they don't feed them 'specially formulated' over priced, dry processed shit. If you believe that feeding ferrets an organic, fresh, wild, whole carcass diet is keeping them in 'poor condition' then your either a 14 year old who has had ferrets 10 mins or a f*****g remedial. :thumbs:

Sound like your worried about the r.s.p.c.a coming to you place. Maybe you should get a visit. I have never had any problem with you. You started this crap and now you have to pay little man.

Started what crap? Are you delusional? Threatening to send the RSPCA to peoples houses is f*****g twsited, simple. :thumbdown:

Wow you guys are funny maybe time to grow up kids. If you cant afford to feed your ferrets properly with a food that is formulated for ferrets maybe its time to give them up. Your kind of attitude tells me that you guys must keep your ferrets in pretty poor condition and maybe its time you had a visit from the r.s.p.c.a. By the way i can buy chudleys for £15.50 for 20kg

Right your a f*****g nutter and that RSPCA comment is f*****g out of order, as is insinuating that someone is not caring for their animals cos they don't feed them 'specially formulated' over priced, dry processed shit. If you believe that feeding ferrets an organic, fresh, wild, whole carcass diet is keeping them in 'poor condition' then your either a 14 year old who has had ferrets 10 mins or a f*****g remedial. :thumbs:

Sound like your worried about the r.s.p.c.a coming to you place. Maybe you should get a visit. I have never had any problem with you. You started this crap and now you have to pay little man.

Started what crap? Are you delusional? Threatening to send the RSPCA to peoples houses is f*****g twsited, simple. :thumbdown:

You must be worried

• Like 1

You must be worried

you are a full on twat, can i ask have you ever worked your ferrets?

You must be worried

you are a full on twat, can i ask have you ever worked your ferrets?

More than you ever will. Sorry to upset you now are you his girl

You must be worried

Out of interest what are your views / thoughts on the RSPCA? Do you think their prime motivation would be animal welfare?

You must be worried

Out of interest what are your views / thoughts on the RSPCA? Do you think their prime motivation would be animal welfare?

I don't have any thoughts on the r.s.p.c.a because up here we have the s.p.c.a and know at lot of them as i worked in animal research for 10 years before coming back to run the family farm. Trust me i know what i am talking about. When you and some of the others start ribbing about feeding, breeding and other things. Maybe you should be careful about who you are having a go at.

Edited by russellpt6

You must be worried

I don't have any thoughts on the r.s.p.c.a because up here we have the s.p.c.a and know at lot of them as i worked in animal research for 10 years before coming back to run the family farm. Trust me i know what i am talking about. When you and some of the others start ribbing about feeding, breeding and other things. Maybe you should be careful about who you are having a go at.

If you know something about them, then you would know that threatening to send them to the house of any hunting man is a VERY low thing to do. I was only ribbing you because you made a ridiculous statement. Why should i be careful, cos your going to grass me to the RSPCA? Twat.

You must be worried

If you know something about them, then you would know that threatening to send them to the house of any hunting man is a VERY low thing to do. I was only ribbing you because you made a ridiculous statement. Why should i be careful, cos your going to grass me to the RSPCA? Twat.

There is nothing ridiculous about feeding dried food. I want my ferrets to live a long healthy life and the best thing for doing that is a proper diet. Ask any vet whats better and you will get the same answer and its the same with dogs. I don't know maybe you are old fashioned like a lot of hunters when it comes to this subject. But don't put me down with your way of doing things. Twat

If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen springs to mind. You were getting a gentle ribbing about feeding dried food and you lost the plot.

Dried food is a good standby, that is all it is, the best diet for ferrets is what the wild polecats eat!!! No ifs, ands or buts, Fact.

If you are gullible enough to belive what a person with a vested intrest has to tell you, then it speaks volumes for your intelligence.

Just an observation.

TC

You must be worried

There is nothing ridiculous about feeding dried food. I want my ferrets to live a long healthy life and the best thing for doing that is a proper diet. Ask any vet whats better and you will get the same answer and its the same with dogs. I don't know maybe you are old fashioned like a lot of hunters when it comes to this subject. But don't put me down with your way of doing things. Twat

Most vets know as much about ferrets as my dog knows about knitting. I'd love you to explain to me how dried ferret food is better than a fresh whole carcass diet, supplemented with eggs, bit of goats milk / soya milk etc? As for dogs, i think many would agree that there are large benefits to feeding a NATURAL raw food/meat/bone diet rather than dried foods. To be honest i genuinely don't think you have a clue what your talking about :thumbs:

• Like 1

You must be worried

Most vets know as much about ferrets as my dog knows about knitting. I'd love you to explain to me how dried ferret food is better than a fresh whole carcass diet, supplemented with eggs, bit of goats milk / soya milk etc? As for dogs, i think many would agree that there are large benefits to feeding a NATURAL raw food/meat/bone diet rather than dried foods. To be honest i genuinely don't think you have a clue what your talking about :thumbs:

Ok you know it all and you know better than a vet. Not very bright mate as you would know that ferrets in the wild live shorter lives due to there diet. Maybe you should use you computer to read up on the subject instead of talking crap and that's my final word on the matter. I can't talk any longer as i have no training how to deal with people with special needs.