Nothing left

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright matey boy, no one here has a problem with you hating on folk that are cruel to their ferrets, we all hate that. What got you the abuse, was straight off the bat claiming that anyone who fed a

Best food for ferrets is dried and it works out the cheapest. They can also have chicken, liver, rabbit, mince and the odd boiled egg but not too often as it can make there fur fall out. Personally i

Works out cheaper ?? Than free stuff you get in the field which also contains free liver kidney and hearts ,?? You been on the piss today , lol

Posted Images

Best food for ferrets is dried and it works out the cheapest. They can also have chicken, liver, rabbit, mince and the odd boiled egg but not too often as it can make there fur fall out. Personally i feed them dried and give the rest as treats.

Your nuts. I give mine heroin.

Best food for ferrets is dried and it works out the cheapest. They can also have chicken, liver, rabbit, mince and the odd boiled egg but not too often as it can make there fur fall out. Personally i feed them dried and give the rest as treats.

Your nuts. I give mine heroin.

mine are on crack, but thats south wales ferrets for you, hard as a coffin nail laugh.gif

Errrrrrmmmmmmmm weeeeeeelllllllllll i don't know what too say about that one do ferrets in the wild nip too the pet shop when there out of food and sure I have never seen a bold one but I could be wrong

Errrrrrmmmmmmmm weeeeeeelllllllllll i don't know what too say about that one do ferrets in the wild nip too the pet shop when there out of food and sure I have never seen a bold one but I could be wrong

rofl.gif

Works out cheaper ?? Than free stuff you get in the field which also contains free liver kidney and hearts ,?? You been on the piss today , lol

• Like 1

Wow you guys are funny maybe time to grow up kids. If you cant afford to feed your ferrets properly with a food that is formulated for ferrets maybe its time to give them up. Your kind of attitude tells me that you guys must keep your ferrets in pretty poor condition and maybe its time you had a visit from the r.s.p.c.a. By the way i can buy chudleys for £15.50 for 20kg

Edited by russellpt6

By the way you need to chill mate was the same last year in closed season , allways a couple, thing is you probablly won't be around this time next year and your only post will be you trying to sell them show poneys in your avatar , take it on the chin mate peeps only taking the Mick , and as for the RSPCA shut your mouth you feckin div and stop slatin people you never met , no harm ment , as for specially formulated ,? Who by some div who now lives in a mansion and drives a bentley and has never worked a proper ferret in his life , end of rant ,

Edited by Jamie m

By the way you need to chill mate was the same last year in closed season , allways a couple, thing is you probablly won't be around this time next year and your only post will be you trying to sell them show poneys in your avatar , take it on the chin mate peeps only taking the Mick , and as for the RSPCA shut your mouth you feckin div and stop slatin people you never met , no harm ment , as for specially formulated ,? Who by some div who now lives in a mansion and drives a bentley and has never worked a proper ferret in his life , end of rant ,

You need to keep your mouth shut and learn your place wee man. I have kept ferrets for 26 years and have forgotten more about them than you will ever learn. I hope to meet one day and see just how big your mouth is. I think you need to stop ripping people and take a long hard look at yourself.

Im reading this and i feel old ive have ferts for forty odd years :laugh:

Just got the lads another 300 kilos of chicken and thats them minced and bagged and in the freezer ready for the summer .

Wow you guys are funny maybe time to grow up kids. If you cant afford to feed your ferrets properly with a food that is formulated for ferrets maybe its time to give them up. Your kind of attitude tells me that you guys must keep your ferrets in pretty poor condition and maybe its time you had a visit from the r.s.p.c.a. By the way i can buy chudleys for £15.50 for 20kg

Right your a f*****g nutter and that RSPCA comment is f*****g out of order, as is insinuating that someone is not caring for their animals cos they don't feed them 'specially formulated' over priced, dry processed shit. If you believe that feeding ferrets an organic, fresh, wild, whole carcass diet is keeping them in 'poor condition' then your either a 14 year old who has had ferrets 10 mins or a f*****g remedial. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Right your a f*****g nutter and that RSPCA comment is f*****g out of order, as is insinuating that someone is not caring for their animals cos they don't feed them 'specially formulated' over priced, dry processed shit. If you believe that feeding ferrets an organic, fresh, wild, whole carcass diet is keeping them in 'poor condition' then your either a 14 year old who has had ferrets 10 mins or a f*****g remedial. :thumbs:

Sound like your worried about the r.s.p.c.a coming to you place. Maybe you should get a visit. I have never had any problem with you. You started this crap and now you have to pay little man.

• Like 1

Sound like your worried about the r.s.p.c.a coming to you place. Maybe you should get a visit. I have never had any problem with you. You started this crap and now you have to pay little man.

definatley a nut job , you should ask the doctor for something it might make the voices go away ,

• Like 1