John Glover and Jude

probably because KC rules say there needs to be 12months apart in litters, not 8 months.

I dont know how the comp will be run , not bothered my dog will do his best as always, all I can do is present him in a condition good enough to perform , I have a handicap to start with anyway as Pennymeadow is judging and he bred Jude, but I believe my dog will do enough.

Here is a giggle though, for the last 2 winters I have been accepting challanges from other KC whippet owners on straight catching , and this challange came about a week after I had posted on WWF that I am not doing it anymore with Sonny, i think JG wanted to say I baulked, but this is his last one, really all I want to do is see other whippets run, anyones whippets ,some weekends we have 6 or 7 people here and we all go out together and watch each others whippets and have a good craic, the whippet scene(working) is getting better all the time, but those series of articles basically said the only person who has a working whippet was JG and anyone reading it would think you have to goto JG to be in with a chance of getting a working whippet.

How can he say such a thing that Jude is the only working male?Through getting out there and meeting I have found the next male I want to use and he is also called Sonny lol but there is any number that are worth using, I just think he has shit on the whippet scene(JG that is) in his quest for self promotion

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no being funny, but do you like anyone? Just you seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder about anyone who has made a name. Not that i'm arguing with you about this guy

darren seems to be of the opinion that him and his followers are the only people who can represent the working whippet as a breed,and the only place it should be talked about is on the poachers rest,h

steady on lads ,, 1 of youz a piss head with shite dogs and bullshits for a living whilst harbouring a massive grudge towards DG and slags the man off at every oppertunity in many different names like

What a joke! There are tons of whippets all over the country, many of them male, and many of them cracking workers. I would also hazard a guess that many of them have done more, more varied and harder graft than this Jude dog? Whats he done, bunch of ferreting and lamping rabbits? For a season? Big deal.

• Like 1

probably because KC rules say there needs to be 12months apart in litters, not 8 months.

I dont know how the comp will be run , not bothered my dog will do his best as always, all I can do is present him in a condition good enough to perform , I have a handicap to start with anyway as Pennymeadow is judging and he bred Jude, but I believe my dog will do enough.

Here is a giggle though, for the last 2 winters I have been accepting challanges from other KC whippet owners on straight catching , and this challange came about a week after I had posted on WWF that I am not doing it anymore with Sonny, i think JG wanted to say I baulked, but this is his last one, really all I want to do is see other whippets run, anyones whippets ,some weekends we have 6 or 7 people here and we all go out together and watch each others whippets and have a good craic, the whippet scene(working) is getting better all the time, but those series of articles basically said the only person who has a working whippet was JG and anyone reading it would think you have to goto JG to be in with a chance of getting a working whippet.

How can he say such a thing that Jude is the only working male?Through getting out there and meeting I have found the next male I want to use and he is also called Sonny lol but there is any number that are worth using, I just think he has shit on the whippet scene(JG that is) in his quest for self promotion

if your not happy with the judge brother use a different one,seems like an unnecessary swipe at pennymeadow to me that

if your not happy with the judge brother use a different one,seems like an unnecessary swipe at pennymeadow to me that

Well said trubshaw , :thumbs: [bANNED TEXT] is the importance of a judge anyway you cant go wrong with a catch and a kill surely , why was the dogs breeder picked as a judge of all the people in the country why pick someone that would almost certainly be biased , no offence ment to pennymeadow but if england played germany in the world cup would we be happy to have a german ref :hmm::no:

you read that wrong trubshaw I am glad pennymeadow is the judge, because I believe in my dog enough to think he can overcome the handicap, but tell me how is that an unnesecary swipe ?

yes that is my artguement read what I have posted there are lots of good male whippets in the country, its not me saying there isnt it glover saying there isnt

I guess its time to stop posting again, at least I was willing to show glover that itds FACTO NON VERBA where are the rest of you?

in the name of fame he has been on here in the past, why do you think that my name is Darren Gallagher I am not on here as Darren because it wont let me, what is your name, as for 1 sided arguement I didnt even start this thread , I take it then that you agree Jude is the only working male whippet in the country?

in the name of fame he has been on here in the past, why do you think that my name is Darren Gallagher I am not on here as Darren because it wont let me, what is your name, as for 1 sided arguement I didnt even start this thread , I take it then that you agree Jude is the only working male whippet in the country?

well crack on fella,

and good luck in the competion hope its a good one :thumbs:

i know nothing about whippets but seen a few run and thouroughly enjoy watching them,

Edited by darklord
Guest Manitoba

up until his challenge to you the man was in the wilderness reg whippets ,,,nursing and licking his wounds after comitting writers suicide with the cmw articles which were somewhat misleading , self promoting , and very bad pr for a man about to release a book with another book no doubt following on after ,, now you have accepted you have thrown him a lifeline with plenty of hype and debate until the match ,,without a doubt exactly what the man wants , as his name will continue to pop up here and there which will satify the fame hunter , win or loose he gets his name on the board and we will have to listen to his bollix thereafter atb to you and your dog

i dont seem to see glover on here harping on about the comp,seems you have posted it on every forum not him,and to say your at a disadvantage because pennymeadow is judging seems strange,your constantly on his forum moaning and slagging people off no wonder the poor bloke gave up running it,now you knock him on here,why dont you save your slagging for your poachers rest.where the usual gang seem to put up with you,fk knows why

• Like 2

you read that wrong trubshaw I am glad pennymeadow is the judge, because I believe in my dog enough to think he can overcome the handicap, but tell me how is that an unnesecary swipe ?

yes that is my artguement read what I have posted there are lots of good male whippets in the country, its not me saying there isnt it glover saying there isnt

I guess its time to stop posting again, at least I was willing to show glover that itds FACTO NON VERBA where are the rest of you?

dont think i read it wrong brother you`ve just stated it again,that you are handicapped because the dogs breeder is the judge,change the judge then there is no handicap,as for the rest of us, glover challenged you, may the best dog win

dont think i read it wrong brother you`ve just stated it again,that you are handicapped because the dogs breeder is the judge,change the judge then there is no handicap,as for the rest of us, glover challenged you, may the best dog win

a change of judge would be for the best,for all,including pennymeadow.as for where are the rest,like you say brothers the one challanged,im sure the few loyal gang will be on soon darren,will your book be published before the event or after. :whistling:

Edited by uno