John Glover and Jude

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no being funny, but do you like anyone? Just you seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder about anyone who has made a name. Not that i'm arguing with you about this guy

darren seems to be of the opinion that him and his followers are the only people who can represent the working whippet as a breed,and the only place it should be talked about is on the poachers rest,h

steady on lads ,, 1 of youz a piss head with shite dogs and bullshits for a living whilst harbouring a massive grudge towards DG and slags the man off at every oppertunity in many different names like

its been an intersting read, but why are they not registering a litter when they are promoting the great breeding and preserving the kc working whippet?

Tom

Where does it say the litter is not going to be registered?

Y.I.S Leeview

was challanged to run jude with my dog last night ,I accepted for next Dec.

No matter what you think of any line there is more than 1 working male in this country, and how can he say hes preserving the blood line when Pennymeadow has bred a few?How can he say Jude is the best, I dont claim my whippet to be the best, but I think he is better than Jude, I did [post on WWF how long before JG and PW write in CMW promoting this litter, which incidently, is only 8 months apart from the last litter, and why did they write should the dog ever be at open stud, when infact hes been pushing it for 9 months

What sort of challage will it be Brother, just wondering how the challange came about and is it Sonny your running against Jude?

was challanged to run jude with my dog last night ,I accepted for next Dec.

No matter what you think of any line there is more than 1 working male in this country, and how can he say hes preserving the blood line when Pennymeadow has bred a few?How can he say Jude is the best, I dont claim my whippet to be the best, but I think he is better than Jude, I did [post on WWF how long before JG and PW write in CMW promoting this litter, which incidently, is only 8 months apart from the last litter, and why did they write should the dog ever be at open stud, when infact hes been pushing it for 9 months

What sort of challage will it be Brother, just wondering how the challange came about and is it Sonny your running against Jude?

Mr.Glover will want to have his cronies tagging along,make sure the dog he brings with him recognises his voice.

challange came about via WWF and Nigel Wallbanks, yes I'll be running Sonny, but theres a few around(males) that anyone would be proud to own that would probably put Jude in its place.

JG did write at one point it was his first whippet he wrote after doing lots of research he settled on a pup from Pennymeadow for his first whippet, however he has also said he had one from the EAWCC many yearrs ago so who knows whats what?

And yes I'll make sure the dog knows his voice

its been an intersting read, but why are they not registering a litter when they are promoting the great breeding and preserving the kc working whippet?

Tom

Y.I.S Leeview

It was stated on wwf with the 1st post promoting this forthcoming litter

Tom

Y.I.S Leeview

So why not ask the question on wwf if thats where it was stated? instead of bringing crap on here from other forums :thumbdown:

Y.I.S Leeview

challange came about via WWF and Nigel Wallbanks, yes I'll be running Sonny, but theres a few around(males) that anyone would be proud to own that would probably put Jude in its place.

JG did write at one point it was his first whippet he wrote after doing lots of research he settled on a pup from Pennymeadow for his first whippet, however he has also said he had one from the EAWCC many yearrs ago so who knows whats what?

And yes I'll make sure the dog knows his voice

good luck in your conquest :thumbs:

mate got apure beddie of him 1990 it was agood litle hunter and was starting to want to go to ground ,there was arevival of the beddies back then ,there were afew read glovers book not bad must be 188 yeARS SINCE I READ IT , not raly a beddie lover to small even the first cross greyhound are spmetimes yippy , and short on the lef for local hunting but they have aplace with less demanding ground and qaurry

how fecking old are you whin :tongue2:

he cant be that old hes only just started using commas and full stops

hes defo older than his teeth tho......

Tom

Y.I.S Leeview

So why not ask the question on wwf if thats where it was stated? instead of bringing crap on here from other forums :thumbdown:

Y.I.S Leeview

Surely people are allowed to comment on whats written in books , magazines or even other forums , it only becomes crap if the people on here turn it to crap .ATB

Tom

Y.I.S Leeview

Y.I.S Leeview

Surely people are allowed to comment on whats written in books , magazines or even other forums , it only becomes crap if the people on here turn it to crap .ATB

:hmm: he came on here asking a question :thumbs: to which there was no reference mentioned anywhere in this topic :thumbs: so I asked where that info had come from? I have nt read cmw for years and not on wwf :thumbs: pointless having topics on here if members are asking questions from other sources that are not on here :hmm:

So stanleigh why isnt the litter being registered?

Y.I.S Leeview