Bull Lurcher called Pi?

there was a couple of dogs sired from pi up in scotland for good few years they were all good dogs wat i seen. and grand sons and daughters were good dogs.its now at greatgrand sire level now, so pi blood getting thin on the ground.

sent some 3/4 breeds pups off pye'' right up scotland' may be 18yrs ago now.. bathgate' thay went.. black dog n red n white dog.... ATB..B

were they both male,s mate

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You out crossed to a grandson of pie, that don't make him pie line, a line is based on one dog pie in this case and line bred to keep the blood strong with little outcross. Your pup features it once f

just to say well done to the lads who first bred them

if Whin is ok then thats sound bud, but to state that about fezz on a open forum and not knowing the lad in my eyes is out of order, you cant judge a person until meeting them face to face, regarding

Posted Images

there was a couple of dogs sired from pi up in scotland for good few years they were all good dogs wat i seen. and grand sons and daughters were good dogs.its now at greatgrand sire level now, so pi blood getting thin on the ground.

sent some 3/4 breeds pups off pye'' right up scotland' may be 18yrs ago now.. bathgate' thay went.. black dog n red n white dog.... ATB..B

were they both male,s mate

yes thay was mate...

thats the pye that was up here on breeding loan from boys in wigan an absolute machine of a dog

i see this dog work on several times killed a 20 pound dog fox in 18 seconds once connected good night nurse

thats the pye that was up here on breeding loan from boys in wigan an absolute machine of a dog

i see this dog work on several times killed a 20 pound dog fox in 18 seconds once connected good night nurse

dog must have had' a bad day' u usally could knock 10 seconds off that.... ATB.B

• Like 1

busher .. do you know of any dogs still alive directly out of pye ?

no i dont mate' directly out ov him'... the old warrior been gone about 15yrs now i think'' dont quote me on it'' there might be dogs out there' breed streight off him'' but thay must be a good age them selvs if thats the case... ov course therse dogs with pye blood in them right up to date now.. i no lads who got them' but thave been breed off sons n daughters ov pye n grand daughters n grand sons... there cant be that many left' whats breed that pye is actually the sire'' if there is am shure the lads on here will tell u....ATB..B

the sire 2 my pup is now 11/12 now and he,s pye grandson[cob] :thumbs:

Who was the dam?

FTB

my dog ,1/4 bull 1/4 deerhound 1/2 grey

not being funny mate , but how was the dam bred ?

asabove says 1/4 bull 1/4 deerhound 1/2 grey :thumbs:

Lucky you had a stopwatch handy :laugh: