Bull Lurcher called Pi?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You out crossed to a grandson of pie, that don't make him pie line, a line is based on one dog pie in this case and line bred to keep the blood strong with little outcross. Your pup features it once f

just to say well done to the lads who first bred them

if Whin is ok then thats sound bud, but to state that about fezz on a open forum and not knowing the lad in my eyes is out of order, you cant judge a person until meeting them face to face, regarding

Posted Images

looks like afew unwanted guests on here whose rae the poacher the fezz makes me wonder about half of them on here should be keel hauled

:laugh: @ Whin , you have no need to worry about me mate :thumbs:

its the internet it takes a few clicks of a mouse and there you have your own copy of a pic , easy ,

this is the reason i never post pics anymore , found some of mine on other sites under other users names claming them to be theres , but thats the internet for you and the chance you take , if this is not good enough for you whin pm me and il get some lads off here to vouch for me , atb Fezz :thumbs:

ha ha buddy how do C, your a anti now, that made me laugh, yet more shit coming out of Whins mouth, nothing new there then.

You couldn't get a more dedicated lad in working dogs, and he has a very friendly bull x.

See you Wednesday mate :tongue2:

Yep, Whin is full of it again!

I've been to Fezz's house and he's no anti or messer for sure.

Whins ok mate,at least he works dogs,the mans been at it years,what about rafe the inquisitive poacher?do you know him?

if Whin is ok then thats sound bud, but to state that about fezz on a open forum and not knowing the lad in my eyes is out of order, you cant judge a person until meeting them face to face, regarding the other lad i dont know him so who am i to judge.

regards Chad

Sound mate,I don't know either, I have spoke to whin, he's great I'd love to meet him,as for rafe he's suspect in my eyes,read this thread read wat he's saying, he rescued a pie dog! My mates just had one took off him with pie blood in it! Then he's asking what bull blood is in pie! The same shit my mates being asked! I'm not being funny but he's asking who owns pie who breeds pie! Then ye have people saying apbt haha f**k me throw the dog a bone or wat! I was called an anti [bANNED TEXT] I joined thl some of us are a bit weary I suppose,I'm sure whin meant no harm,I'm glad someone can vouch for fezz,I'd love someone to vouch for this rafe the poacher,maybe I'm like whin,don't trust no one haha can you blame us?been told antis use this site,been told for a fact wildlife officers log on every day,hope ye mate understands,this is rafes first post,two days after a pie dog been seized might be a Coincidence,I hope so :hmm:

I should have belled ya earlier mate, was it the dog that i've seen thats been taken and yep, it does sound dodgy..! :hmm:

looks like afew unwanted guests on here whose rae the poacher the fezz makes me wonder about half of them on here should be keel hauled

its the internet it takes a few clicks of a mouse and there you have your own copy of a pic , easy ,

this is the reason i never post pics anymore , found some of mine on other sites under other users names claming them to be theres , but thats the internet for you and the chance you take , if this is not good enough for you whin pm me and il get some lads off here to vouch for me , atb Fezz :thumbs:

ha ha buddy how do C, your a anti now, that made me laugh, yet more shit coming out of Whins mouth, nothing new there then.

You couldn't get a more dedicated lad in working dogs, and he has a very friendly bull x.

cheers bp :thumbs: made me laugh too mate

see you wednesday bud :thumbs:

Whins ok mate,at least he works dogs,the mans been at it years,what about rafe the inquisitive poacher?do you know him?

if Whin is ok then thats sound bud, but to state that about fezz on a open forum and not knowing the lad in my eyes is out of order, you cant judge a person until meeting them face to face, regarding the other lad i dont know him so who am i to judge.

regards Chad

Sound mate,I don't know either, I have spoke to whin, he's great I'd love to meet him,as for rafe he's suspect in my eyes,read this thread read wat he's saying, he rescued a pie dog! My mates just had one took off him with pie blood in it! Then he's asking what bull blood is in pie! The same shit my mates being asked! I'm not being funny but he's asking who owns pie who breeds pie! Then ye have people saying apbt haha f**k me throw the dog a bone or wat! I was called an anti [bANNED TEXT] I joined thl some of us are a bit weary I suppose,I'm sure whin meant no harm,I'm glad someone can vouch for fezz,I'd love someone to vouch for this rafe the poacher,maybe I'm like whin,don't trust no one haha can you blame us?been told antis use this site,been told for a fact wildlife officers log on every day,hope ye mate understands,this is rafes first post,two days after a pie dog been seized might be a Coincidence,I hope so :hmm:

I should have belled ya earlier mate, was it the dog that i've seen thats been taken and yep, it does sound dodgy..! :hmm:

I did mention it to you mate,it was a bitch looks just like pi but smaller,not getting it back, saying it's got bull in it :hmm: Actually said there trying to find out more haha could be a coincidence lad,who the fucks rafe anyway he joined to ask about pie breeding,every c**t with a lurcher knows pi,the dogs a f****n legend mate,he's got no friends on profile,he sounds posh haha if I'm wrong I'm wrong lad,I'll tell ye something though,whin is one of the best lads on here and fezz lad he meant fuzz haha ye mates got it wrong,back to pi,bosun how was spike bred?

thanks arron , think whins a bit paranoid , needs to chill lol

atb Fezz :thumbs:

Fezz give the man a break,he's told us he meant fuzz haha ;)

Fezz give the man a break,he's told us he meant fuzz haha ;)

:thumbs:

• Like 1

red collar you are [bANNED TEXT] i do no the score and how ow they go to get capturesm fezz rymed with fuzz and old name for police but the guys seems sound , as for the rafe well smell s funny , i saw a few dogs from burley in stoops and stayd there had a few laughs and was made welcom by b g they get all funny over bull breeds such is life

I did quite a bit of hunting with these dogs ,sam,bullseye,otter,and pi .i owned otter them bred it to its brother which was bullseye and the 4 pups 2 went to liverpool i myself kept a dog out of the litter named warlock and a friend of mine ended up with one called frank .they were both arty dogs never heard on the other two ,then i lined warlock to a deerhound from liverpool which i kept back one which i named trapper and paul a friend of mine from wigan had one called shan ,the rest remained in liverpool .warlock then lined some more in staffordshire which made nice dogs and then lined some in london ,and i know they still have some of that breeding going excellent bloodline on them ,some of then lines are in the wrecking crewstuff

:thumbs:....

red collar you are [bANNED TEXT] i do no the score and how ow they go to get capturesm fezz rymed with fuzz and old name for police but the guys seems sound , as for the rafe well smell s funny , i saw a few dogs from burley in stoops and stayd there had a few laughs and was made welcom by b g they get all funny over bull breeds such is life

I did quite a bit of hunting with these dogs ,sam,bullseye,otter,and pi .i owned otter them bred it to its brother which was bullseye and the 4 pups 2 went to liverpool i myself kept a dog out of the litter named warlock and a friend of mine ended up with one called frank .they were both arty dogs never heard on the other two ,then i lined warlock to a deerhound from liverpool which i kept back one which i named trapper and paul a friend of mine from wigan had one called shan ,the rest remained in liverpool .warlock then lined some more in staffordshire which made nice dogs and then lined some in london ,and i know they still have some of that breeding going excellent bloodline on them ,some of then lines are in the wrecking crewstuff

Not wanting to nitpick Macky this is Sham litter sister to Paul's Shan.Sham's owner also owned Bonnie the Deerhound bitch here in North wales Edited by johnny 2

Not wanting to nitpick Macky this is Sham litter sister to Paul's Shan.Sham's owner also owned Bonnie the Deerhound bitch here in North wales

so what are you saying

Not wanting to nitpick Macky this is Sham litter sister to Paul's Shan.Sham's owner also owned Bonnie the Deerhound bitch here in North wales

so what are you saying

That the Deerhound was not from liverpool and not all of the pups stayed in liverpool thats all ok?