Bull Lurcher called Pi?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You out crossed to a grandson of pie, that don't make him pie line, a line is based on one dog pie in this case and line bred to keep the blood strong with little outcross. Your pup features it once f

just to say well done to the lads who first bred them

if Whin is ok then thats sound bud, but to state that about fezz on a open forum and not knowing the lad in my eyes is out of order, you cant judge a person until meeting them face to face, regarding

Posted Images

think pie is dead now ,i,ve got a pup out the lines ,the pie dog was grandsire ,its like all lines you,ll get good a bad dogs ,get some pics of your dog and i,ll 2 sort s pics of pie dog ,and i would,nt read 2 much in what mate saying it what happens in the field were it matters :thumbs:

think pie is dead now ,i,ve got a pup out the lines ,the pie dog was grandsire ,its like all lines you,ll get good a bad dogs ,get some pics of your dog and i,ll 2 sort s pics of pie dog ,and i would,nt read 2 much in what mate saying it what happens in the field were it matters :thumbs:

Will get some pics up soon, that would be great to see some pics of Pie. What was wrong with him to be a bad dog?

he was,nt a bad dog ,he was a 1 off ,all it is mate soon as you start mentioning names and lines then all the bitches come out 2 play ,your a newbie 2 the site you soon click on

Edited by rocky1

Thanks for the pics, anyone got anymore or breeding info? Thanks

he was a genuine'' first cross a.p.b.t x greyhound... if u can look back over the posts thats been writen about this dog'' on here.. u will find a post mate where i say how this dog was breed' n the sire and dame to him ''etc'' this dog was breed by very good frends ov mine'a lot ov years ago now'' n his litter sister made a good name for her self as well' not just...pye' hope u find all the info u need.... ATB..B