coursing dogs would like everyone to show me yours !!!!

SALUKI X GREYHOUND 6MONTH,S OLD THE DAY

A FIRST CROSS SALUKI GREYHOUND WONT DO IT UP HERE MATE .I TAKE IT YOUR GOING TO PUT HIM OVER SOMETHING AND HOPE YOU GET A RESULT.MOST FIRST CROSSES ARE TOO GREYHOUNDY OR TOO SLOW IN MY EXP.and you go toERIENCE.OH AND THEY TAKE A GOOD WHILE TO COME ON .YOU WOULD BE AS WELL DOING ANOTHER YEAR OF YOUR SHOW STUFF AND THEN TRYING HIM OUT BEST OF LUCK.

firstly it,s my dog so i let you no if he can do it here or not, second he will have good few seasons before i even thought about breeding from him,and third he is far from greyhoundy or slow stange one that ghound and slow ? and show stuff my pup has been to selby gamefair and one in scotland ? none of my dog,s have been to a show this year as i dont go now ? and went to 2 show,s last year? cheer,s for the best of luck i will try my best

aye greyhoundy,bombing in 1 hundred mile an hour,wide on the turn not settling on what it chases.aye and slow as in not having enough pace .dont say its fast enough the now its only 10 month.oh and they werent bred to be anything special.there is more pics of that fkn dog on here than every c**ts put together.

AND? DID I SAY IT WAS FAST ENOUGH THE NOW?THE DOG IS OUT AND I TAKE PIC,S OF IT LET ME BE THE JUDGE OF MY DOG ? HOW MANY FX HAVE YOU OWNED ? YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP ME OR POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WITH ALL THIS EXPERIANCE YOU HAVE OR EVEN GET A WALK OUT WITH HIM WHEN HE IS READY? Edited by black recking it

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back to the mid 70's to the lurcher with hairy blood. That may mean back to the late 60's to the beddy or Deerhound that infused that coat pattern. In Boxers an outcross was made only in the 90's to

So he's a Saluki/Greyhound Hybrid; not a pure Saluki x Saluki/Greyhound ? Looks very nice, good luck with him. Cheers.

I hear you Whin but the saluki was coursing all manner of game several thousand years before the concept of hairy lurchers was ever dreamt of. Coat colour and texture is mainly a construct of western

Posted Images

A FIRST CROSS SALUKI GREYHOUND WONT DO IT UP HERE MATE .I TAKE IT YOUR GOING TO PUT HIM OVER SOMETHING AND HOPE YOU GET A RESULT.MOST FIRST CROSSES ARE TOO GREYHOUNDY OR TOO SLOW IN MY EXP.and you go toERIENCE.OH AND THEY TAKE A GOOD WHILE TO COME ON .YOU WOULD BE AS WELL DOING ANOTHER YEAR OF YOUR SHOW STUFF AND THEN TRYING HIM OUT BEST OF LUCK.

firstly it,s my dog so i let you no if he can do it here or not, second he will have good few seasons before i even thought about breeding from him,and third he is far from greyhoundy or slow stange one that ghound and slow ? and show stuff my pup has been to selby gamefair and one in scotland ? none of my dog,s have been to a show this year as i dont go now ? and went to 2 show,s last year? cheer,s for the best of luck i will try my best

aye greyhoundy,bombing in 1 hundred mile an hour,wide on the turn not settling on what it chases.aye and slow as in not having enough pace .dont say its fast enough the now its only 10 month.oh and they werent bred to be anything special.there is more pics of that fkn dog on here than every c**ts put together.

AND? DID I SAY IT WAS FAST ENOUGH THE NOW?THE DOG IS OUT AND I TAKE PIC,S OF IT LET ME BE THE JUDGE OF MY DOG ? HOW MANY FX HAVE YOU OWNED ? YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP ME OR POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WITH HIM OR EVEN GET A WALK OUT WITH HIM WHEN HE IS READY?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AND? DID I SAY IT WAS FAST ENOUGH THE NOW?THE DOG IS OUT AND I TAKE PIC,S OF IT LET ME BE THE JUDGE OF MY DOG ? HOW MANY FX HAVE YOU OWNED ? YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP ME OR POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WITH HIM OR EVEN GET A WALK OUT WITH HIM WHEN HE IS READY?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

another expert i see you never answered any them?

ANYWAY, IN ANSWER TO THE ORIGINAL POST HERES A SALUKI X HARDBLOOD WHIPPET :thumbs:OOR.jpg & A 3/4 GREYHOUND 1/4 SALUKI I OWNED :thumbs:2011-02-1219-47-29_0029.jpg

NICE DOGS MATE HOW OLD ARE PICTURES?

ANYWAY, IN ANSWER TO THE ORIGINAL POST HERES A SALUKI X HARDBLOOD WHIPPET :thumbs:OOR.jpg & A 3/4 GREYHOUND 1/4 SALUKI I OWNED :thumbs:2011-02-1219-47-29_0029.jpg

NICE DOGS MATE HOW OLD ARE PICTURES?

pre ban pictures,and im sure i was out with that fawn bitch early season and it caught 6 single, it was about 15 months old ;)

was that on the hills ,or on big parks :thumbs: :thumbs:

big parks,the owner couldnt bond with the dog and sold it for £1600 . ;)

4 yrs old

that pic is summer time and it looks like thers a levrit in ther aswell, very poor mate :bad:

How can you tell its summer time from that photo??? And leverts why do you not catch leverts at the start off the season f**k sake give your head a shake.Caught and heard off pregnant

hares getting caught in dec jan off last year

year