MY LOCAL DOGWALK

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sound spot on for most quarry, drop of deerhound in a lurcher is a good thing good (feet,coat,wind)and most will tackle red coats.

thought i,d take the camera with me today on my daily dogwalk with it been a lovely day,i only cover about 5 miles but i go from local fields 2 my locol lakes ,took some pictures of dogs ,ducks ,and s

did,nt relize took so many lol hopeing 2 catch 1 fall over lol

Posted Images

Nice pics mate , ski slopes been going some years lol

its been their since i can remember 25 years or more ,don,t think it will be their much longer ,with all the new builds sunderland council are doing in sports and lesuire fecilitys

Good set of pics rocky, the dogs look well, i prefer the deerhound x stripped out rather than a full coat :thumbs: Felt like a summers day when the sun was out!

thanks collie/grey ,and yes duke looks a lot better without his coat on ,and the weathers been good 2 us latly :thumbs:

gaz when we going for a mooch mate ??? silky lake session :p not see nee yopuths with tha wine haha :D

this weekend will have a mooch mate p.m you ,and it was dureing the day they would have been a school lol