border terriers

well said fatman the working bordres are very hard to get hold of because all the t**Ts that show them at cruff the kc is a joke. pappers are no good when the gos to ground .the so called breeders have done most of the good one in because they did not like there tempment .that why i when to patts no kc or papper work just a hard dog

Edited by burny2011
  • Like 1

i dont register mine any more, i got a little bitch over from ireland and she flys to ground,i sold my last litter with in a fortnight and 4 out of the litter are at working homes, they will be about 10months now and im getting reports that they are all showing interest, which im pleased to hear, some lads wont keep them because they can be slow to come on, no patients, but then maybe they are not worthy, :notworthy::notworthy:

post-17462-0-63815100-1300518500_thumb.jpg

A "good" border is as good as any other working terrier if it's been bred out of genuine digging stuff!!! and most of the really good dog's will enter at about the same age as the other breed's,as said above quite a few will tend to be hard to fox!

ive got 2 borders 1 from working lines with no papers and 1 with, 1 without is a 11 year old dog who does everything said above, gets stuck, kills his quarry he started going good at about 2 year old mark, as for the the kc bitch she is 14 months a small bitch and has shown good interest at a couple of digs towards end of season. another point about borders is there good all rounders ratting, beating, rabbits etc i also make the point it doesny matter about papers as its the dog who decides weather going to do job or not!

ive got 2 borders 1 from working lines with no papers and 1 with, 1 without is a 11 year old dog who does everything said above, gets stuck, kills his quarry he started going good at about 2 year old mark, as for the the kc bitch she is 14 months a small bitch and has shown good interest at a couple of digs towards end of season. another point about borders is there good all rounders ratting, beating, rabbits etc i also make the point it doesny matter about papers as its the dog who decides weather going to do job or not!

very good point there cammy, one that has not been said before, cock on, you can, t beat a good border.:boogie: