2 Baikal 12g Shotguns

2 Baikal 12g Shotguns for sale, 1 is a side by side double trigger non ejector in good condition £70 and the 2nd is a single barrel non ejector this has a nice short barrel £30. WHEN THE GUNS HAVE SOLD i will have a shotgun cabinet for sale it holds 3 guns and has two locks with two keys £40. Items up for sale as i am packing up. Usual shotgun rules apply and face to face sale only. Located near Scarborough. pm me for any more info :thumbs:

post-41813-0-05330000-1300368950_thumb.jpg

Edited by markb5727

2 Baikal 12g Shotguns for sale, 1 is a side by side double trigger non ejector in good condition £70 and the 2nd is a single barrel non ejector this has a nice short barrel £30. WHEN THE GUNS HAVE SOLD i will have a shotgun cabinet for sale it holds 3 guns and has two locks with two keys £40. Items up for sale as i am packing up. Usual shotgun rules apply and face to face sale only. Located near Scarborough. pm me for any more info :thumbs:

Hi mate,

Send me your number I would be interested in the lot, I'm near york where r u? Or if you like call me on 07780 615962

Its a shame you are so far away or i would have been interested in the single barrel. what is the barrel like inside?

atb

Inside the barrels on both guns are clean for there age Toka with no signs of pitting. I can honestly say ive had the side by side out twice since i got it in november and fired 4 shots max, and the single my lad of 11 years had fired that about a dozen times in over a year he was put off shooting with the recoil.

Shame your miles away, Seems as though i couldnt give these two cheap knockabouts away :laugh:

Are you ever over the west side? If so we could meet and arrange something?...sure someone will take them. I have an aya side by side but I don't use it a lot, and I am a better rifle shot than shotgun. My first was a single barrel baikal and it was a great little gun, it was the electors one. If I could het a baikal like yours I would sell my aya, lighter to carry around and ok for what I want. Atb