North vs South

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have hunted all over this country and I can honestly say that each place is special and unique in there own way, you have to adjust your style to different terrain, now anyone can do that if they ha

ALRIGHT BOYS IN MY VIEW NOTHERN DOGS ARE BETTER.BECAUSE. 1ST.SMALLER FIELDS/PARKS 2ND.DOG NEEDS TO BE QUICKER REELING THE GOODS IN. 3RD.IF DOG TAKES 200YRD TO GET ON THE GOODIES HIT HEDGES/ FENCES

What about us in the midlands

Just checking - is anyone actually backwards enough to think that either northern or southern folk as a whole are better hunters? :icon_eek:

. . . .. because we all know it's the welsh, scots and irish that win hands down. :toast:

Nearly right, the orders a wee bit mixed up though :gunsmilie::whistling:

dont care who iam as long as im not welsh

LOL - Yep and the Welsh, Scots and Irish don't care who we are as long as we're not f*****g english!:tongue2:

:tongue2:

LOL - Yep and the Welsh, Scots and Irish don't care who we are as long as we're not f*****g english!:tongue2:

Just seen your post Ideation :icon_redface: but the sentiment was right! LOL

ALRIGHT BOYS

IN MY VIEW NOTHERN DOGS ARE BETTER.BECAUSE.

1ST.SMALLER FIELDS/PARKS

2ND.DOG NEEDS TO BE QUICKER REELING THE GOODS IN.

3RD.IF DOG TAKES 200YRD TO GET ON THE GOODIES HIT HEDGES/ FENCES AND THYVE GOY ANOTHER 100YRDS ON YOUR DOG YOUVE NO CHANCE.

4TH .ITS NOT THE FENS UP NORTH.WEE SHORT PARKS.

5TH.WHY DO BOYS FAE DOWN SOUTH/PREBAN/ ALWAYS PAY 100S FOR MY PUPS.

6TH.I WANT MY GOODIES CAUGHT IN THE SAME FIELD /WHERE IM WATCHING NOT 4/5/6/HUNDRED YRDS AWAY OR 3/4/FIELDS AWAY.

7TH.DOGS LIKE THAT ARE NO USE TO ME.

8TH.I WOULDNT EVEN WANT A FEN DOG.

9TH.NEEDS TO BE QUICK ON THE REEL.

10TH.IM JUST HARD TO PLEASE.SCOTLAND.:thumbs:

as going to say the same about the fields down here smaller so the dog needs to do it s job no messing round,were as a dog used to running fens would maybe find it harder work in the smaller fields,and would a dog used to the smaller runs find it easier in the fens who knows

First was the midlanders then came the southerners now its the northern boys that have got the lurcher bug see what its like in another thirty or forty years atb :thumbs:

northern boys have always had lurchers,they just dont shout it out and boast about it,with there 5 out of 5 hare dogs like to see these amazing 5 out of 5 dogs catch 5 out of 5 in the small field and ground we run down here,lets be honest who many dogs get 5 out of 5 hares given fair law

First was the midlanders then came the southerners now its the northern boys that have got the lurcher bug see what its like in another thirty or forty years atb :thumbs:

northern boys have always had lurchers,they just dont shout it out and boast about it,with there 5 out of 5 hare dogs like to see these amazing 5 out of 5 dogs catch 5 out of 5 in the small field and ground we run down here,lets be honest who many dogs get 5 out of 5 hares given fair law

Good point that - last Waterloo cup the catch rate of the day I was there was about 10% - make you wonder?

victory.gifthumbs.gif