New torch arrived today

Hello every one,

Three weeks ago I ordered a 800 Lumen Cree Q5 torch of eBay for £12 and so far it looks good nice strong and sturdy case on it nice weight good simple mains charger and a 12v in car chrager great help when im out in my invisible car that I dont own Haha!

I will update in this thread how it wend it looks as if it be a decent Scope mounted lamp for lamping with air rifle.

Its on charge now and tonight when it gets dark I will go for a wander and see how good it is and how long it holds its charge for!

Thanks

Jake

Hello all,

I went out as I said and well its bloddy brilliant definatley worth the wait its got a nice wide flood on it and a amazingly good spot on I would say it would go out to 110 yards so guys I highly recomend it as seen as it only cost £13!

Note: Shocking amount of rabbits around atm!!

Hope this helps

ATB

Jake

Hello every one,

Three weeks ago I ordered a 800 Lumen Cree Q5 torch of eBay for £12 and so far it looks good nice strong and sturdy case on it nice weight good simple mains charger and a 12v in car chrager great help when im out in my invisible car that I dont own Haha!

I will update in this thread how it wend it looks as if it be a decent Scope mounted lamp for lamping with air rifle.

Its on charge now and tonight when it gets dark I will go for a wander and see how good it is and how long it holds its charge for!

Thanks

Jake

Ive just ordered the torch from E Bay £9.98 inc pp, from Hong Kong.I want it as a back up to my Lazer light.

Feeling a bit let down. I ordered one, it arrived and it's fnorked! My little Maglite Solitaire gives more light, and that's when it's on high power. I think the LED is shafted, as I've tried several different batteries and it's the same with all of them.

I've messaged the seller, will see what they have to say.

i got one last week as well, torch works ok but charger or charging pin is fkd, used another charger & its fine, contacted seller & still waiting for them to solve problem, had 2 replies but i think they are looking for fault at my end as they said it was fine when shipped. :whistling: