Phil K's, small hare dog?

That's a very valid point Iceman, a lot of people don't realise how hard it is to have a dog in the right condition, going from here to the fens, if they're only used to running small fields....no matter how many hares you have to run at, they're only short runs. I would never knock a dog that runs it's tank dry. Next one to do it could be mine!

i totally agree lad its no joke going from here over to the big land over there,has mucky paws run there and had results?????????????????????

i have seen mucky paws dogs over at the fens and in ireland and kill hares both sides of the pond if you ask him i got best dog of the day with my dog boo boo takin 3 from 3 his dogs run ok but they hav got alot better since then he got some good dogs from over here that he bred from gettig some good dogs ink sunny midnight hope lady just a few that went two him 1 was willys 1 was jockos and two my dads all apart from 1 winning cups :thumbs:

but do think that a dog that as run for over 6 mins jacked or just meet its match there is a big difference 6 mins is a long long time for any dog.

thing is it all depends did the dog have anymore left will it do it again you would just hav two see me i would give it a another chance see how it went on but when thats happens two a dog even tho it did try its best and just got beat from a good hare dont think the dog will ever be the same again and owen must of felt shown up and it would always play on your mind would it happen again but this time give up a bit sooner cos its been there before i no most men other here would of got rid the next day not enough stayin power and two much of a risk it might do it again :thumbs:

The word again pops out at me how many times a dog going get a 6 min plus run???? Most runs that l have seen are 2 3 mins but some go 4 5 never seen 6 min run myself and dont think l every will but a dog that run that long can have space out my back any time.

Would love see the clip off this think it would clear up a lot off things :thumbs:

as said on a earlyer post it was gettin straight lined for a minute or so so it run out of steam [bANNED TEXT] then like in ireland you would never see a race that long so the dog would be ok over there as long as it did not dis harten the dog seen it happen phill king top dog liverpool lou come over here killin everything every week i seen it doin it 1 of the best dogs i seen and when the hares got better it hard a real hard race a long 1 and it stoped then it was ok for abit then would do it again and then in the end it was just pickin and choosin what it ran and was givin away to a young kid for lampin :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

6 and half mins on a hare and people are saying it jacked surely the dog would have jacked well before 6 mins by the sounds off it the dog just meet a better animal on the day and that was the hare

That's a very valid point Iceman, a lot of people don't realise how hard it is to have a dog in the right condition, going from here to the fens, if they're only used to running small fields....no mat

as said on a earlyer post it was gettin straight lined for a minute or so so it run out of steam [bANNED TEXT] then like in ireland you would never see a race that long so the dog would be ok over the

Posted Images

mistakes are not he still bred some of the best dogs in ireland.i bet some other people wished they made them mistakes. :whistling::thumbs:

i never said he did not breed some good dogs cos he did but what people was ? is the way they was bred :whistling: :whistling: :thumbs:

he said they was not one bit of saluki in her the cream bitch on the right its irish lady yet she could stay on longer then my half saluki :tongue2::thumbs:

if your talking about the bitch with the white face not having saluki in her, my bitch is the double of that I breed her and theres plenty in her the sister that my brothers got is feathered and slightlie wolly coated. !

That's a very valid point Iceman, a lot of people don't realise how hard it is to have a dog in the right condition, going from here to the fens, if they're only used to running small fields....no matter how many hares you have to run at, they're only short runs. I would never knock a dog that runs it's tank dry. Next one to do it could be mine!

i totally agree lad its no joke going from here over to the big land over there,has mucky paws run there and had results?????????????????????

i have seen mucky paws dogs over at the fens and in ireland and kill hares both sides of the pond if you ask him i got best dog of the day with my dog boo boo takin 3 from 3 his dogs run ok but they hav got alot better since then he got some good dogs from over here that he bred from gettig some good dogs ink sunny midnight hope lady just a few that went two him 1 was willys 1 was jockos and two my dads all apart from 1 winning cups :thumbs:

but do think that a dog that as run for over 6 mins jacked or just meet its match there is a big difference 6 mins is a long long time for any dog.

i think he met his match and lost biglikes have you or yor dad got any good dogs now???????????????????

:thumbs:

i think he met his match and lost biglikes have you or yor dad got any good dogs now???????????????????

nothing worth talkin about

i was told that

i dont think they do phil king is nothing but a northey peddlar may he rot in peace

Whats the "northy" comment about....Phil lives in the south. I live in the North and the last few litters I bred over the past decade were GIVEN to friends.

i was told that

have you had a drink pal cos last time you was chatin shit you pm me two sorry that you been out on pop all day what dogs have you got that anyone can talk about bet not one or ever had one you just worry about what dogs you got and not bother about what me or my dads got its good know people are talkin about us cos there only one thing worse then bein talked abont and thats not bein talked abont :thumbs:

Edited by bigliks

thing is it all depends did the dog have anymore left will it do it again you would just hav two see me i would give it a another chance see how it went on but when thats happens two a dog even tho it did try its best and just got beat from a good hare dont think the dog will ever be the same again and owen must of felt shown up and it would always play on your mind would it happen again but this time give up a bit sooner cos its been there before i no most men other here would of got rid the next day not enough stayin power and two much of a risk it might do it again :thumbs:

The word again pops out at me how many times a dog going get a 6 min plus run???? Most runs that l have seen are 2 3 mins but some go 4 5 never seen 6 min run myself and dont think l every will but a dog that run that long can have space out my back any time.

Would love see the clip off this think it would clear up a lot off things :thumbs:

:whistling::whistling::whistling::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface: