Joey & Dancer

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fenboss well teh 2 of them who use this name are laurel and hardy of teh coursing world .fatty and skinny and they crab stuff what they have either been beaten by or got in there kennels

Just before he bred Blondie Alan told me he was going to use Nipper because he'd seen him run 5 different hares off the one slip and he never looked like jacking. Seen Dancer winning the Temple Bruer,

i no alan very well i quote won of the best conditioner of a dog u will get he will tell u himself dancer was top of the fen floor bitch didnt like bottomless ground but a great catcher on top goi

Posted Images

Thanks guys my pup is out of them lines she is approx 16 months now

Dimmock as far as i know from Ponte ? got a call from Lincolnshire guy sat who had her and gave me info PM me mate

that is the spit of my 8 month old pup mate..very similar breeding as well...grandsire-jamies jack--sire-crash--grandsire=- brett lee-dam pure grey. il get a pic up in a bit.

poacherman what % is your dog in the pic mate ?

its 3/4 saluki 1/4 grey

the sire to this pup is directley from allan sankey. eddie common bred it though.its dame was shaddow out of dancer and smokey and its sire is a dog called jake which was out of stinger who was sired by dancers half brother. the sire to jake was osker. whos dame was jody and sire was nipper. he has killed a wide range game on some testing land.

BLACK DOG IS ALANS MAX(Smokey/Dancer):thumbs:2011-03-1514-18-25_0151-2.jpg

Thanks guys my pup is out of them lines she is approx 16 months now

Dimmock as far as i know from Ponte ? got a call from Lincolnshire guy sat who had her and gave me info PM me mate

that is the spit of my 8 month old pup mate..very similar breeding as well...grandsire-jamies jack--sire-crash--grandsire=- brett lee-dam pure grey. il get a pic up in a bit.

this is him when just over five month

its 3/4 saluki 1/4 grey

the sire to this pup is directley from allan sankey. eddie common bred it though.its dame was shaddow out of dancer and smokey and its sire is a dog called jake which was out of stinger who was sired by dancers half brother. the sire to jake was osker. whos dame was jody and sire was nipper. he has killed a wide range game on some testing land.

i doubt its 3/4 saluki lad more like saluki lurcer

its 3/4 saluki 1/4 grey

is that jacko slippin pal :thumbs:

its 3/4 saluki 1/4 grey

he realy looks like stuff out of hoover paki gordon had a bitch dead spit its on a couple of videos running :thumbs:

its 3/4 saluki 1/4 grey

i doubt its 3/4 saluki lad more like saluki lurcer

there only saluki and greyhound in there blood mate, but more saluki a would say. the boy that bred the pup says its 3/4 saluki 1/4 grey so al take his word for it

its 3/4 saluki 1/4 grey

fine loooking dog, cheers mate