• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

think its us yorkskire boys she likes lol

Except Selby?   You big gay liar!

SEE MLB YOU LOVE IT UP NORTH

Was a good day, spent most of it hanging around tomo and strong stuff, with his weird fake cigerette which im going to buy in the morning!!! chatted to bird, dotty, ted, Jacko, ryueken, Mr Darcy and a few others, was a good day despite the weather...........

We all struggled to guess birds dogs weight though :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Was a good day, spent most of it hanging around tomo and strong stuff, with his weird fake cigerette which im going to buy in the morning!!! chatted to bird, dotty, ted, Jacko, ryueken, Mr Darcy and a few others, was a good day despite the weather...........

We all struggled to guess birds dogs weight though :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

before or after the rain :laugh: bird :thumbs:

has anybody seen darcy this morning,,,, just wondering if he feels ok,,, i bet hes full of vitality,,, although he may be dragging his arse around on the floor................he realy shouldnt leave a full pint of larger on our table.

had some good laffs with simmo,robert mitchum, and of course bird,, who took some ribbing in good humer

great show,, top marks as usual to every body involved in the organastion.,, and lets hope the young lad that twisted his leg makes a speedy recovery .

We (Rocket Ronnie, Penno & I) went on Friday stayed till Sunday, what an amazing weekend (even with the foul weather). Well done to the exhibitors & their dogs, I saw some amazing specimens. I'd like to thank Fell Type & Forrest for allowing us to be part of the whole thing!!!

I'm sitting now after a good(alcohol free) nights sleep & I'm still tired :rofl:

has anybody seen darcy this morning,,,, just wondering if he feels ok,,, i bet hes full of vitality,,, although he may be dragging his arse around on the floor................he realy shouldnt leave a full pint of larger on our table.

had some good laffs with simmo,robert mitchum, and of course bird,, who took some ribbing in good humer

great show,, top marks as usual to every body involved in the organastion.,, and lets hope the young lad that twisted his leg makes a speedy recovery .

We need some t shirts doing .................... "I WORMED JDARCY"

Funny as fook, what was the chances of that being first out of the pocket?!

great show despite weather,good turn out of terriers and running dogs , well done danny and rest of crew ,digging contest was a grueller fell type knows the area well so clay not very far away :toast:

new dress code for digging folk is something called a (Manckinni :hmm:)cant wait for pics to do there rounds , lets see some pics darcy , :victory: great location and again well done organisers ,,

great show despite weather,good turn out of terriers and running dogs , well done danny and rest of crew ,digging contest was a grueller fell type knows the area well so clay not very far away :toast:

new dress code for digging folk is something called a (Manckinni :hmm:)cant wait for pics to do there rounds , lets see some pics darcy , :victory: great location and again well done organisers ,,

I think them lads that picked the place to dig that was full clay would of won if they had of picked a better spot

We need some t shirts doing .................... "I WORMED JDARCY"

Funny as fook, what was the chances of that being first out of the pocket?!

am i reading this right....did you s put wormer into his drink???

• Like 1