well it has been a long time since i have been on this website!

not had a fantastic time to be honest, just had to get rid of my dog today.. :cry::cry: due to the fact of her not housetrained and being unble to get her out of the habbit.. hopfully ill be getting a new pup to train up for next winter..

hows everyone's season been?

show some pics of your best catches!

all the best.. georgia ^_^

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe you should get a cat, or a hamster ?   Or better yet, one of those little electric hamsters?

Before you all start attacking Gorgia, lets remember this is a f*****g kid who clearly has a lot going on in her life. Lets stop the bullying ff's, she'd be the first to admit she isn't as good with d

ive had the dog for 3 years.. ive moved out of my mums house and moved into my dads flat.. im not stupid, thinking i could house train a kenneld dog i love this dog to bits and like any other person for my dogs sake id give it a go.. it has broke my heart today and im not going to take crap off people who do not know me on this website :thumbdown: for all the non-sarcastic people who have something smart to say thankyou!

Why did you get a dog that was kennelled and think you could house train it?

Lab you should know better.Than to ask silly question.Time and effort you can train most dogs..atb. Catcher.:thumbs:

A 6 year old dog Catcher?........We all cant have 6 month old pups retrieving at 300 yards eh???? :whistling:

Why did you get a dog that was kennelled and think you could house train it?

Lab you should know better.Than to ask silly question.Time and effort you can train most dogs..atb. Catcher.:thumbs:

A 6 year old dog Catcher?........We all cant have 6 month old pups retrieving at 300 yards eh???? :whistling:

:rofl:

well it has been a long time since i have been on this website!

not had a fantastic time to be honest, just had to get rid of my dog today.. :cry::cry: due to the fact of her not housetrained and being unble to get her out of the habbit.. hopfully ill be getting a new pup to train up for next winter..

hows everyone's season been?

show some pics of your best catches!

all the best.. georgia ^_^

What ya doin here? you're as bad as me!!! :laugh: Welcome back darlin :drink:

its not like i dident try i did for weeks.. shes 6 years old, born and bourght up outside, haveing a nosey at the forum.. not much has changed.. :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

Maybe you shouldn't have a dog.

think that could be best thing mate

Ive trained loads of kenneled dogs shouldnt be an issue with the right approach really. :wallbash: Im sorry but to get rid of a dog for something so petty is sick in my book.Took me a while to retune my bitch but i got there in the end wasnt easy either

Ive trained loads of kenneled dogs shouldnt be an issue with the right approach really. :wallbash: Im sorry but to get rid of a dog for something so petty is sick in my book.Took me a while to retune my bitch but i got there in the end wasnt easy either

Good for you, not all dogs are the same though.. Too many people on here too quick to judge other people by their own standards, situation and experiences... :thumbdown: