Help which breeds to consider

Ideally I am looking for a 1/4collie gray bitch as this seems to be a popular choice as an "all rounder" but I'm sure there are plenty of other x's that will do the job

So I thought I could maybe widen my search and look for other x's instead of just collie x But I would like to now what other crosses I should look out for that will meet my need also, I want a dog for ferreting, day time mooching, and lamping rabbits, and can also take the sharp end

Just a suggestion,why dont you ask if theres any of the boys on here in your area willing to let you tag along on a day or night out.That way you may see a few different crosses work.Surely then you will have a better idea as to what it is you want,ATB,kev

Just a suggestion,why dont you ask if theres any of the boys on here in your area willing to let you tag along on a day or night out.That way you may see a few different crosses work.Surely then you will have a better idea as to what it is you want,ATB,kev

That is a good shout mate , will have to ask around

Don't want to upset any one but I was under the impresions that suluki gray would not put up with the sharp end ? And that they don't listen well ? I must admit the sal/bull/grays I've seen on here do look the bissnes and seem to get good reports

Collie/gray x bull/gray sound like a good