Cheap full charging kits

Hi lads and lasses,

I have been searching the internet for a new 7 litre 300 bar cylinder and full charging setup for my hunting air rifle.

I already have a FX 4 stage hand pump but decided to get a cylinder as well to make charging that little bit easier and quicker.

I looked at some of the main stockist within the UK that air rifle hunters seem to use before stumbling across the Go Dive website.

They are currently offering 300 bar 3, 7 and 12 litre full kits including the hoses, gauges and all you need to fill your rifle really cheap.

You also get free postage with Go Dive which is a first for us air rifle hunters and a brilliant service.

After doing some analysis of my findings here is a break down of the savings that you can get from Go Dive compared to other more popular air gun sites:

Blackpool Air Rifles

3 litre 300 bar full kit = £139 plus £8.50 postage = £147.50

7 litre 300 bar full kit = £189 plus £8.50 postage = £197.50

12 litre 300 bar full kit = £229 plus £8.50 postage = £237.50

Air Rifle Shop.Co.Uk

3 litre 300 bar full kit = £150 plus £6 postage = £156

7 litre 300 bar full kit = £190 plus £6 postage = £196

12 litre 300 bar full kit = £220 plus £6 postage = £226

Go Dive

3 litre 300 bar full kit = £129 plus free postage – Saving of £18.50 from the other cheapest stockist.

7 litre 300 bar full kit = £179 plus free postage – Saving of £17 from the other cheapest stockist.

12 litre 300 bar full kit = £219 plus free postage – Saving of £1 from the other cheapest stockist.

Due to Go Dives fantastic service I now have a brand new 7 litre full kit in the post ready for me to pick up next week when I’m back in the UK at my mums address.

Here is the link to their website.

Once there click on the go shoot link on the right hand side of your screen.

You can then click on charging kits.

Its well worth you guys that are buying cylinders to buy from Go Dive from now on.

ATB

Si

http://godive.net/

post-2627-0-53754000-1299747972_thumb.jpg

Edited by zini

Er got a 232 bar cylinder, valve and charging hose from Gunstar, secondhand needs a test £50 plus £15 delivery! OK, so not so many fills as a 300, but at this cost saving wowser!

Also for those in the Norfolk/Lincs/Cambs border area, guy at East Coast Diving does full cylinder and valve tests, whilst you wait, at £25+Vat including a free fill, refills at £3, just down the road from us!

Have a link...

East Coast Diving

Edited by secretagentmole

That’s not too bad that Mole buddy £90 for your full setup including test and refill.

What size cylinder is it pal, hopefully it will be a 12 litre one.

I’m afraid that I used to own a 12 litre 232 bar cylinder when I lived in Catterick a year ago mate and sold it for about £90 on EBay.

Anyone wanting real cheap 232 bar cylinders just needs to look on EBay, there are loads of them there.

They are ok if your only charging between 170 and 200 bar max, best at around 190 bar max really mate if I’m honest, and with a rifle with a small cylinder, but if your using a rifle like a r10, Rapid, S10, Logun S16, Stealth or any other rifle with a large buddy bottle or requiring 200 bar or more the air soon drops below 200 bar mate if you shoot as often as I do and you end up only getting a near full fill and needing to top up with a pump anyway buddy.

I’m sure for your Hatsan and your wife’s AAS200 a 232 bar cylinder will be plenty sufficient though buddy and for £90 all in no one can complain.

The post was more for lads and lasses that want to buy a 300 bar full setup cheapish mate.

Its just for help, and the post will hopefully save someone a bit of money :thumbs: .

ATB

Si.

Edited by zini

Good work Si :thumbs: ive got a 3L bottle myself paid alot more than that a few year ago. :thumbdown: when you off to Canada mate?

ATB

Dom

Hi Dom

End of March buddy :thumbs:

Finally let the big £'s roll LOL :victory:

Si

Edited by zini

One good thing about a 232 bar, cylinders on some guns deform at 250 bar, a 232 bar cylinder means you cannot over fill! Stupid point as you should watch what the hell you are doing with a rig like that, but some people need all the help they can get lol, says Mole who has just topped his and hers weapons back up to the recommended 190 bar! It is a 12 litre 232 bar our cylinder! Mrs Mole is getting a small pony cylinder for emergency in field top ups as well (well she can't use the pump so if we are hunting in different parts and she needs to top up, she can just push on the quick connect and turn the tap, little 3 litre 232 bar pony bottle with valve is costing her £28, new guage from our man who does testing, £19, will get it fully checked as well, so we know it is safe, so she has an emergency filler she can use for under £80!

Edited by secretagentmole

Good work Si :thumbs: ive got a 3L bottle myself paid alot more than that a few year ago. :thumbdown: when you off to Canada mate?

ATB

Dom

Hi Dom

End of March buddy :thumbs:

Finally let the big £'s roll LOL :victory:

Si

Nice one mate, best time of year too :thumbs: im just looking over my shoulder atm with these redundancy's looming :wallbash:

Dom