permision wanted pigeon and crow shooting

Hello all

i am looking for permision for pigeon crow and or rabbit shooting in sunderland and durham areas for me and my son i am 48 my son 18. we have shot guns one 12 gauge and a 20 gauge mossberg hush power. also a air rifle if you dont like to much noise on your land. i have N.G.O insurance we are both honest and trustworthy and will respect you and your land. it would be mainly weekends when we would like to shoot. no nights.we would be very gratefull.

Thanks. Derek

Hello all

i am looking for permision for pigeon crow and or rabbit shooting in sunderland and durham areas for me and my son i am 48 my son 18. we have shot guns one 12 gauge and a 20 gauge mossberg hush power. also a air rifle if you dont like to much noise on your land. i have N.G.O insurance we are both honest and trustworthy and will respect you and your land. it would be mainly weekends when we would like to shoot. no nights.we would be very gratefull.

Thanks. Derek

Hey there

I'm going to be scouting for some permission near where i live in Newcastle this weekend if i find somewhere you will be welcome to come along with me.

atb James

If any of you can drive send me a PM my friend Mark has land up near Berwick which i've took my air rifle up a few times and its been great. I'm sure he would consider letting me bring someone up when i next go.

Yes mate you can bring somone with you or a cupple of people as long as you tell me who they are so i can have a talk with them first.profer shotguns though air rifles are not the best tool when it comes to pigeons.atb mark

Yes mate you can bring somone with you or a cupple of people as long as you tell me who they are so i can have a talk with them first.profer shotguns though air rifles are not the best tool when it comes to pigeons.atb mark

True but they're a hell of alot cheaper and damn good fun :tongue2: