Just wondering if anyone has taken one with one dog or whats the least dogs that have taken one. . . pre ban or shot and retrived or hypatheticly or what ever, just no overheard beer storys or things that happened in dreams, and before some gimp says it "yes i am an anti"

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put your cocks away lads, and get the thread back on track.

Yous are all laughable. Even the most mentally challenged dogman would realize that a fit and healthy red stag in its prime is NEVER going to be had with one dog.   I work alongside reds every day w

theres a pic in one of darcy books of a stag taken with two bull crosses. . .

Posted Images

I could not imagine any lurcher taking a mature red stag single handed,maybe 2 or 3 together.We shot one a few year back and he was massive no way would any dog take him down.They might do a hind ok but a stag no.JMHO.

if a dog ever took 1 a those single handed it would have been dying anyway no dog no matter what breed could fetch them down regularly single handed with out some form of help let alone catch a fully grown 1 on the run people that say other wise are full of shit simple as.